Dancing

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pokerguy, Jul 16, 2013.

1. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

What do you consider the right circumstances?

2. *MAMA*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPy2ajsRuDE&sns=em"]The Dirty Heads - Dance All Night (Official Music Video) - YouTube

3. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Hmm good question... mabey in like party or concerts or something, or just with a few homegurls just chillum would be fun, haven't really gotten to do that one yet tho ahaha :p
    I do dance my myself sometimes most of the time when I do do that its by myself. I haven't been to a party or anything in forever, sometimes I feel like my whole city I live in is a big party though... I really enjoy giggin by myself.
    But yeah on side note I kind of feel like I am a shallow person, at least I can see the hideous people for who they really are.. AND I would hang out with /talk with them. I am a good person I think, and yeh I got kinda off topic huh lol I just really wanted to express that shit somehow :(

4. *MAMA*

Parties and concerts are fun places to dance. Connecting with the crowd, and losing yourself in the intoxication (or sober) is a pretty real experience. There's really not a wrong time for me to dance lol. There doesn't even have to be music. The weekend of the fourth, me and a group of people went to "the beach" deep in the mountains, and it started to rain like crazy. You know what that meant? Time to dance in the rain. No music, just the sounds of mother nature, and the vibes from people I care about.

I feel you on gigging alone though. It's been about a month since I was out at a party last. Lol, I'm always getting off topic, no worries. The way a person looks has little to nothing to do with whether or not I'm dancing with them. It's all about their vibe, and the way they move. There are few things in this life as awesome as connecting with someone on the dance floor.

5. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Yeah I just keep listening to GHR and its just way too dope to not play into the whole moving your hands, legs, or even just bobbing my head which is what I mostly do. That sounds really ill as shit too, going out in the rain and dancing, thatd be like some true respect to mother nature herself. I wouldn't really do that , dancing out in the rain seems abit extreme for me even :p Yeah rainy weathers is cool tho .
    And yeah tbh im kinda a shy guy too, I don't really put myself out there well enough sometimes...
    I try and get along with everybody but its hard to find people that dig the same kinda dirty electro that I dig haha. Guess Im sorta a lost cause or some shit ;(

6. *MAMA*

Just do what's right for you! No one's a lost cause, and there's nothing wrong with being shy. Being around the right types of personalities will bring you out of your shell. :)

P.s. that other mix you posted with the electro/dnb was super badass

7. wobs

wobs Senior Member

are you dancing mama, cause im asking

8. *MAMA*

9. wobs

wobs Senior Member

oh thats so nice

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Was thinking =In the 50s, 19 out of twenty were slow songs at dances. You had to request a fast one most of the time. Gave us more chances to hug up real tight. (you know--the boobies and all).Although I was pretty good at fast dancing. How do I know? Got kicked out of a Catholic dance once for "being too expressive." Which probably meant a little too much thrusting of the crotchal area.

11. *MAMA*

^^^hahaha. Whoa there Elvis. Settle down.

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Time has taken care of that! A few too many hunches of said area would see me at the chiropractor!!

13. *MAMA*