Dancing

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pokerguy, Jul 16, 2013.

1. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Not sure, sometimes I'm reserved dancing just because I have this hardass disposition. But sometimes I don't give a shit. Really just live shows. Punk, funk, electronic will all get me going.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I've really taken to liking to dance to punk stuff (live or at least videos of live stuff when i can't get out.. lol) lately...

and i can do a nice salsa. lol it's fun.
    neways yea i'm not reserved dancing. if i get into the music everything else disappears.

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

can I stop dancin MAMA I'm getting really really tired

4. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Nope. Not yet.

5. *MAMA*

6. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I dislike dancing. I dislike dance clubs even more.

7. *MAMA*

Dance clubs are terrible, and full of creeps.

8. acuarela

acuarela Member

I like dancing a lot. I’ve always have. I feel like dancing is a high in itself and all you need is good music. I used to go dancing a way lot more when I lived in Santo Domingo, now I just dance around the house every now and then. I might be in the minority here, but I’ve always preferred dancing when sober and think I can dance way better (and for a longer time) when I am, MDMA makes me not want to move around too much. I consider myself a really good dancer and people always complimented the way I dance. My favorite person to dance with is my friend Lola, she’s a great dancer too and it was always so fun to dance with her, there was always great synchronicity and I loved that people always gave us room to do our thing.

9. *MAMA*

If I'm on mdma, I like to dance until peak. Then, either re-dose and dance more, or head to the chill area to smoke a bowl and connect with people.

10. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I don't dance in public, not out of concern for someone watching, but for want of good music. For as much great music is being produced right now (obscure and isolated as most of it is) I feel that, in general, we are living through one of the most atrocious artistic periods in the history of mankind. The causes of this are numerous and range from a rigid confining of creative reciprocity by artists with ulterior motives (largely the case in the modern electronic scene) to the overall postmodern absurdist mentality that has choked the life out of creative expression, mainly by perpetuating an exponential rise in nihilistic posed detachment upon a populace with severely nearsighted sense of historicity. No man is an island, who owns an iPod. But few things are as vacuous and foolish as communal free spirit love in the dawn of a technocracy and the suppression of already hesitating and reserved judgement awaiting those who deserve it (whom we instead pat on the back and praise for whorish and grossly immoral, narcissistic behavioral patterns) is going to swell with ever increasing determination to violence. At the least we are already experiencing a frightening decline in literacy and intelligence and the plunge is quickening it's pace with every passing day.

11. *MAMA*

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I can do the moon walk lol :)

13. *MAMA*

With or without socks on?

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I'm gonna try it really quick without socks cause usually I would wear socks... let's see.... *goes to kitchen lol*...yeah not that great w.out the socks esp cause the floor needs mopped n felt all sticky

15. *MAMA*

Well I'm still mildly impressed haha.

p.s. what is it about kids and sticky floors?? I swear, even if I don't give mine anything that would cause stickiness, there will STILL be sticky stuff all over the floor.

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Kids are just messes. I'm sweeping the kitchen twice a day like it's a damn restaurant and it never looks fully clean. lol.

17. *MAMA*

Totally. lol

18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was a dancin' fool when I was young. I remain half that now.

19. *MAMA*

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

20. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

What music are you dancing to Mama?