damnnn i got caught

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by phriendlyphishphan, Jan 3, 2005.

1. phriendlyphishphan

phriendlyphishphan Member

for the first time in my year and a half of smoking i got caught. snuck out and came home high. i mean damn. my rents are very strict so im definitely done for a while but the sad thing is....they took all my tie dyes and dead tees and all my shit. my fuckin self expression it gone now. i dont know what to do. im still only 17 so i cant leave. help me out people.

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i can understand them taking away your weed.. but i dont believe ive heard of parents confiscating clothing wtf

3. phriendlyphishphan

thats what im sayin man

4. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

ha
    same thing dude cept they want me to cut hair and wont let me ware my DARE shirts

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

but isnt DARE meant to be a good thing to conservative parents?

anywya all this is fucked, but you can always just tiedie all your shirts so she has to buy you new ones and all the bad ones you can just tiedie

6. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Hahaha that's pretty funny... :D

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I recommend suicide... it will help you cope with your adiction and loss of material possesion on the best possible way.

8. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

awww hun thats so shitty. if i were u id refuse to wear clothes if my parents took them away. they want me to walk around naked so be it... dont like what i wear then i wont wear anything

9. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Man, everyone is getting caught lately it seems. That sucks bro, but I guess it's a lesson learned, gotta be more careful. It's easy to forget this is a banished substance in our society, because we hang with people who think it's ok to smoke it...so we get used to that acceptance.

That's kinda lame how they took your shirts though, I'd be having a talk with my parents if they did that. I mean, what, am I going to smoke my tie-dies? :rolleyes:

10. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

when I was your age I never put up with that shit. I bought a VW camper, put all my stuff in it and lived out of it. I became mobile. I became a bit of a gypsy and stayed where ever I happened to be. :) it was a great way to live! I kept a bong in a closet in my camper and had everything I needed but a bathroom. I always stayed at friends or family's houses so I could shower daily, etc. and it was good.

in any event, you have less than a year until you are of legal age as pertains to living on your own. start preparing now to assert your independence! with a room mate maybe but you gotta express your self.

As for Nikki, I hope some one takes all the clothes you like from you and you send me some pix. :p

11. Old Hippie Dave

Old Hippie Dave Member

My wife catches me all the time
    she's been dressing me for years
    you get use to it after a while

12. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

shit man like the same thing happened to me! the only difference is i told my mom willingly...what a mistake. i wasnt thinking man, i thought my mom would be cool about it, and she kindof was, but then she told my dad (who happens to be part of the nfl drug program) and i dk what he told her but the next day she woke me up and said all this shit about this being the first day of my new life...she said i was getting a haircut and had to shave and get all new clothes...i just told her i would leave if she did that...and i would, too, because ive been planning to for awhile now. she layed off after that, so my advice is to tell your parents that youll leave if they do that...good luck man and sorry you got caught

13. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Scholar, it sounds pretty cool, that you lived on your own like that. My mother did that once, when her parents threatened to kick her out for dating a boy (who is now my step-father:p)

And as for phriendlyphishphan, I'm sorry to hear aobut this. It really is bullshit that they taken your clothing. i've heard of extreme, like pissing tests every week and such, do you have to deal with that shit?? Just start tie-dying all your clothers, like Stonerbill said, and refuse to buy new ones, and see where that goes. But maybe lay off the pot, or, take more precautions, like staying overnight, or being outside, or wearking cologne, or even eyedrops if you have to.

14. thebuffster

thebuffster Member

Yeah, my parents know I smoke pot, and told me not to do it in the house. So I oblidge them by driving somewhere. And now that I don't live at home, I just smoke whenever I want.

15. jimi420

jimi420 Member

there is only one thing you can do now....REBEL! just sit down with your parents and simply sa "mom, dad FUCK YOU!" find a friend with cool parents and live with him/her until your parents are pussy-whipped. That was a little harsh I guess you could just not smoke for a while.

16. phriendlyphishphan

nikki is quite attractive

17. phriendlyphishphan

jeeeeez. i cant catch a break. i told em i refused to wear any other clothes and now they want me to go to fuckin therapy. i mean the line needs to be drawn. of course i wont go anywhere near the therapist but it just kills me to know my parents dissaprove of me that much. i actualy thought about living life like everyone else...buying name brand clothes and shit thats popular but ive realized thats not me at all....im sticking to this lifestyle because i feel its the only one thats right. i appreciate all of u guys backing me up. shows me who my real family is.

18. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

If they force you to go to the therapist, don't say a word to him. Your parents will soon get sick of paying for nothing, and will stop sending you. Maintain your hard line attitude though, you gotta be yourself. Are your parents really so irrational that they won't even let you wear what clothes you choose? It's not like your pants are halfway down your ass or whatever like the whole hip hop look. Tie die shirts really aren't that bad, just colorful...

But don't hate your parents either. They're just doing what they think is the best. It sucks, for sure...but they probably don't know any better (and arent likely to trust their pot smoking kid over the government and medical establishments, however wrong the latter are).

19. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some things never change. My mother did the same thing to me as a teen, including the therapy.
    Complete waste of money as I still wore what I wanted, and smoked when I wanted after I moved out at 17.
    Hang in there and save your money. Nobody can change what's in your heart.

20. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

im very sorry to hear this phishphan, cant believe they are going to send you to a therapist, and even going to take your cloths! :(

I know this idea may not work, but have you tried telling them the benifits from smoking? There are many, and even though you parents are more then likely pursuaded by whatever bullshit the government has said, maybe they will lighten up a bit.

You could also, since your 17, just live out the rest of the school year with out smoking, hoping they believed you changed into the ideal son they wanted, then be able to live your life how you want when your 18. They cant control your actions at college :D