damnit

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by fitzy21, Jun 20, 2006.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i need to find my social security card, so i can get processed for my job tomorrow. i have everything else, except that.

damnit, why do i wait till the night before to find this stuff. argh [​IMG]

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

do you have a passport? if not go to the SS office tommorow morning and get a reciept that you applied for one. Jobs accept a reciept (I just went through the same thing a few weeks ago)

3. fitzy21

yea, i had to go to the SS office last year, cuz i "lost it" - i found the original a few weeks later after i got the one they sent me. \i brought in the reciept last year. you'd think they'd keep ya on file if you do the same job for 3 years...and i have a passport, but they still need the SS card

though, i did just find $12 while looking. haha

4. dhs

dhs Senior Member

You know (I hope I don't jinx myself here), I can remember getting my SS card when I was 14 years old. The one thing they said was to keep it in a safe place and not in your wallet. I've kept mine in my wallet ever since and have never lost my wallet or my SS card.

I hope you find yours soon and don't have to go through the hassle of getting new one

5. fitzy21

i found it. it was in my room in one of my thrash barrels full of my school stuff that i had no where else to store...hahaha. i did have it in my wallet, but i took it out, along with a whole bunch of other stuff the last time we went up to montreal. and i just didn't put the things back in. so i just threw all that stuff in my junk pile i guess...haha

ooh i also just find my check book...yay!!! i haven't seen that thing in like 7 months hahaha. and i found another $5 haha i'm on a roll

6. fritz

fritz Heathen

We recently lost a whole entire bottle of flexiril, my spare car keys, & I just realized tonight that three checks are missing!
    I swear we have ghosts..Keys get lost...The checks may have fallen out of my checkbook at the bank, but the fuckin' flexiril...?
    Gotta call the bank tommorow..
    Hmmm, wonder if my cats are snoozin' au naturale? :rolleyes:

7. fitzy21

a whole bottle of flexiril....that sucks

i knew my check book was in the house somewhere...i just couldnt' find it for a long time haha.

and while looking through my school bag, i found b-day cards from my freshman year at college, i'm going into my 4th year - shows how much i actually clean things out, hahaha

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

do ya'll actually need the whole card, or just remember the number off of it?

I just memorized my SIN. only nine digits. And it doesn't change unlike phone numbers etc

9. fitzy21

yea, my job is with the city of boston, so they need to see the actual card. i found it...makes tomorrow so much easier since i'm babysitting my nephew again.

10. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

weeeeeeeeeeeird
    no one's ever had to see my card before
    just know the number off of it

'mericans
    freaks

11. fitzy21

yea, i wish i could just tell them, so much easier. fucking city jobs