Damn

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Ebene, Mar 18, 2008.

1. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

who the fuck shows a gun over 4 grams? 4 lbs ok but 4 grams? dude you ain't gonna survive in the rocky mountains stay with pops

2. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

They left and went through yards and stuff and plus we weren't in the car we had to walk a little ways...

Oh, didn't realize Colorado was such a tough place to survive, TheShow.

3. Sneaky Beast

Sneaky Beast Member

QFT

4. CGhost

CGhost Member

hahaha, those kids deserved it for stealing ur shit, if they stole my shit id be pissed too

im not sure what these other people that back up the kids are thinking

5. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

haha the gun sounded a bit extreme, but hell it got u the bikes. when that happened to my dealer (some kid took a quarter and ran) i called him asking for bud and during the conversation he said hold on a second and handed the phone to the other guy in the car with him and i heard screams and the other guying saying "yah nick kick his ass! holy shit!". apparently he beat the hell out of him on a very busy street. he threw him in a ditch and started stomping him. so maybe they were lucky because id probably rather have my bike stolen than to get the shit beaten out of me.

6. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

it isn't. We're all just a bunch of folks trying to maximize our ski days a year. but we don't get all butt hurt over 4 grams.

7. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Yeah, and we don't get all butt hurt over hearing about what other people do on the internet.

8. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

Showing a gun to anyone, especially a minor and especially over such a trivial amount of weed is for dumbasses. I for one would choose to be the better person.

9. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

No, that is called "brandishing" it is irresponsible and illegal. If you indeed had a valid ccw you would know that.

10. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

What the fuck is wrong with you people? We got fucking ROBBED. You got that? Robbed. My friend had just gotten laid off and his only source of income was selling pot. Fuck you.

And for the record, you people are freaking out on me. I didn't touch a fucking gun. I'm 17 you dumb sons of bitches - that means I'm a minor, too.

Also, I know it's brandishing and I know it's illegal, we got what we wanted. A fucking gun did what a gun was supposed to do.

11. sandbar*pain

sandbar*pain Member

Yes that sucks that your weed got taken, but a gun? Damn. I am not saying what you did was wrong but you could get into a much worse situation than being out $20.00 once you get guns involved in a confrontation.

I guess things worked out for you though, some fucker stole my $400.00 Haro when I was younger he probably got a lot of money for it.

12. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

I wud've pistol whipped those punks and took everything they had.

13. Foc

Foc Member

this is a hippie forum man, did you actually expect people here to think you did the right thing?

should have shot them imo

14. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Not for that reason. Its just not worth a felony for 4 grams. The kids could have easily said they had their bikes ripped off at gunpoint. Now an assbeating would have been more appropriate. :)

15. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

True dat. [​IMG]