Damn those surveys....

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by MoonjavaSeed, Jan 7, 2005.

1. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

i thought you might like another irritating survey! :D

1. What is your favourite type of pie? (unless you don't like pie because you're super weird or you have an allergy to crusty things)

2. When was the last time you peed your pants?

3. What does your favourite shirt look like?

5. Does your phone have a little twirly curly cord on it? :)

6. Do you ever feel a twitchiness in your eye??? like a pulsating?

7. Have you ever eaten glue, and if so, how many times?

8. Do you have a mild or not-so-mild obsession with cactus?

9. Have you ever had the urge to lick one of your pets? (Or cacti?)

10. Do you enjoy sneezing?

11. Do you ever walk/run/dance around in the nuuuuuuuuuuude? :D

12. What is the weirdest thing you ever shoved in one of your body cavities(including ear, mouth, navels, nostrils, and other foreign parts)???

13. Do you think thirteen is an unlucky number?

14. What was your worst haircut ever?

15. Do you like your feet? So much you might even want to lick them and then smother them with chocolate sauce, just like Frank Zappa was going to do to his daughter?

16. What is the most disgusting thing you know of?

17. Squint your eyes.

18. Tell me you love me

19. Put some dirt under your fingernails.

20. Pull a hair out of your head. Now have a nice little giggle or profane moment and squint your eyes till they hurt. then click submit. :D

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

1. What is your favourite type of pie? (unless you don't like pie because you're super weird or you have an allergy to crusty things) I love pie! but choosing my favorite one is like choosing my favorite dylan song...
    Not sure, think i was...5? I cant remember...
    Its a phish T-Shirt i got from the gorge in washington. The shirt is dark blue, on the front has the phish signature in orange, and on the back has a sweet picture of a lizard meditating all in his holyness!
    5. Does your phone have a little twirly curly cord on it?
    It did, but then my sister ran with scissors...had to buy a wireless :(
    Rarley, but once it starts, its frequent for a few hours, i oddly like it...
    I mistook chap stick for a glue stick, and rubbed the bottom of my lip before i relized it was the glue stick...it only happened once, couple days ago. Never eaten glue unfortunatly...
    mild
    My old bird bit my tounge once...not a big fan of it...now cacti on the other hand, licking cacti is a good pass time of mine :rolleyes:
    Yes! its such a good feeling, unless you are about to sneeze, but you dont, and your nose feels all tingly, i hate that...
    11. Do you ever walk/run/dance around in the nuuuuuuuuuuude?
    When i have the house to myself.
    12. What is the weirdest thing you ever shoved in one of your body cavities(including ear, mouth, navels, nostrils, and other foreign parts)???
    I use to put legos up my nose. Not very weird, but other then my finger, i havent put anything weird anywhere.
    a place that serves awesome pizza that is named lucky thirteen? i think not! wonder why everyone thinks 13 is unlucky. :confused:
    My last hair cut...at first it was a border line mullet, then they cut it to short, and it still looked a bit like a mullett for awhile...
    15. Do you like your feet? So much you might even want to lick them and then smother them with chocolate sauce, just like Frank Zappa was going to do to his daughter? I like them...but i dont LIKE them...
    Anna Nichole Smith
    17. Squint your eyes.
    ok
    18. Tell me you love me
    I love you
    all the dirt outside is frozen...but i can put snow under them :D
    20. Pull a hair out of your head. Now have a nice little giggle or profane moment and squint your eyes till they hurt. then click submit.
    ouch...

3. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

i thought you might like another irritating survey!
    Surveys are never irritating. They are what holds the world on its pedestal.

1. What is your favourite type of pie? (unless you don't like pie because you're super weird or you have an allergy to crusty things)
    Key lime. :) I make a mean key lime pie. I can make lots of pies.

Uh...Probably 4 or 5.

It's red paisley, big, flowy, kind of see through (you have to wear a cami underneath), and it's got velvety red cuffs on it. :) I loves it.

5. Does your phone have a little twirly curly cord on it?
    YES. I play limbo with it all the time.

YES. I hate that with a passion! It's all "I'm twitching," and I'm all "Stop twitching immediately," and then it doesn't stop. :mad:

I never ate glue. But I was a very odd child, so I probably ate something ickier. I once ate a gumball. Not the ones you get from the big machine thingies, but the ones that fall from the tree that are all spiky and scary looking.

No. People associate them with Texas, and it makes me angry because I've never seen one.

WHOA. Totally.

Yes. It makes a cool sound.

11. Do you ever walk/run/dance around in the nuuuuuuuuuuude?
    Yes, I enjoy nuuuuuuuuuuuudity very much.

A banana.

No. I was born on the 13th, so it can't be unlucky.

6th grade I wanted one of those long in the front, spiky in the back cuts, but the lady fucked it up and made me look like Krusty the Klown.

15. Do you like your feet? So much you might even want to lick them and then smother them with chocolate sauce, just like Frank Zappa was going to do to his daughter?
    Don't talk about him in that manner! :$
    But yes, I do quite enjoy my feet. They're ballerina-y.

My highschool's restrooms.

17. Squint your eyes.
    No.

18. Tell me you love me
    Fine.

It's already there.

20. Pull a hair out of your head. Now have a nice little giggle or profane moment and squint your eyes till they hurt. then click submit.
    What's with all these demands? I'm no slave.

4. MoonjavaSeed

not demands. just suggestions to brighten your day.. or night. :D

and frank zappa is totally cool. so is chocolate sauce.

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

woop-t-do.

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

1. What is your favourite type of pie? (unless you don't like pie because you're super weird or you have an allergy to crusty things) I don't like pie.

2. When was the last time you peed your pants? When I was 3?

3. What does your favourite shirt look like? Orange disco shirt with dragons all over it.

5. Does your phone have a little twirly curly cord on it? No.

6. Do you ever feel a twitchiness in your eye??? like a pulsating? No.

7. Eaten Glue? No...sniffed.

8. Do you have a mild or not-so-mild obsession with cactus? No.

9. Have you ever had the urge to lick one of your pets? (Or cacti?) No.

10. Do you enjoy sneezing? Yes.

11. Do you ever walk/run/dance around in the nuuuuuuuuuuude? Yes.

12. What is the weirdest thing you ever shoved in one of your body cavities(including ear, mouth, navels, nostrils, and other foreign parts)??? Do not know.

13. Do you think thirteen is an unlucky number? No.

14. What was your worst haircut ever? No.

15. Do you like your feet? So much you might even want to lick them and then smother them with chocolate sauce, just like Frank Zappa was going to do to his daughter? Yes.

16. What is the most disgusting thing you know of? No.

17. Squint your eyes. No.

18. Tell me you love me No.

19. Put some dirt under your fingernails. No.

20. Pull a hair out of your head. Now have a nice little giggle or profane moment and squint your eyes till they hurt. then click submit. No.

7. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

OMG... KEY LIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Key Lime custard is great too... but just make sure to not get the gelatinous type...

8. MoonjavaSeed

don't be like that.

9. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

1. What is your favourite type of pie? (unless you don't like pie because you're super weird or you have an allergy to crusty things) Cherry

2. When was the last time you peed your pants? A long time ago, like when I was 3 maybe???

3. What does your favourite shirt look like? My favorite shirt was given to me from a friend in Colorado. It's a cool purple linen hippie tunic with embroidery. Can't find that kinda stuff around here.

5. Does your phone have a little twirly curly cord on it? :) I have one with a twirly cord, but it's a fax machine/phone.

6. Do you ever feel a twitchiness in your eye??? I always get nervous twitches in my eyer, it's normal right? like a pulsating? it only pulsates when I have a sinus headache from hell.

7. Have you ever eaten glue, and if so, how many times? Why the fuck would I wanna eat glue?

8. Do you have a mild or not-so-mild obsession with cactus? Nope, I kill them because I never water them.

9. Have you ever had the urge to lick one of your pets? (Or cacti?) Fuck no

10. Do you enjoy sneezing? I very much enjoy it, it gives you a slight sedative feeling aftwards

11. Do you ever walk/run/dance around in the nuuuuuuuuuuude? :D All the time

12. What is the weirdest thing you ever shoved in one of your body cavities(including ear, mouth, navels, nostrils, and other foreign parts)??? I don't shove things in body cavities unless "Jackass" wants to pay me for it.

13. Do you think thirteen is an unlucky number? I never think about it so I guess not

14. What was your worst haircut ever? I had a Captain & Tenille haircut in the '70's

15. Do you like your feet? So much you might even want to lick them and then smother them with chocolate sauce, just like Frank Zappa was going to do to his daughter? Peacefuljeffrey has said soooooooooo many things about my feet that I now think they are the SHIT!!! Thanks Jeffrey!

16. What is the most disgusting thing you know of? G G Allin. And if any of you don't know who he is, let me just start by describing him as this: he is a so-called "punk rocker" who used to perform live which included acts of him drinking his own piss, eating his own feces, puking, & eating that too. He was soooooooooooooooo DIGUSTING. Had a lot of fans though. Go figure????

17. Squint your eyes. Ok, I did and?

18. Tell me you love me I might if I knew who the hell you are, but here goes! Je t'adore

19. Put some dirt under your fingernails. Well, I can't, there's no more room to hold any more dirt under there.

20. Pull a hair out of your head. Now have a nice little giggle or profane moment and squint your eyes till they hurt. then click submit. :D Whatever, I don't have time for that shit.

10. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

1. What is your favourite type of pie? (unless you don't like pie because you're super weird or you have an allergy to crusty things) BLUEBERRY

2. When was the last time you peed your pants? ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO( i was 2 months preg and i wasnt used to waking up every 10 minutes to go pee)

3. What does your favourite shirt look like? it's a gray spaghetti strap shirt

5. Does your phone have a little twirly curly cord on it? :) no

6. Do you ever feel a twitchiness in your eye??? like a pulsating? yes

7. Have you ever eaten glue, and if so, how many times? yes when i was little unsure of how many times

8. Do you have a mild or not-so-mild obsession with cactus? no obsession

9. Have you ever had the urge to lick one of your pets? (Or cacti?) nope

10. Do you enjoy sneezing? nope it hurts way too much

11. Do you ever walk/run/dance around in the nuuuuuuuuuuude? :D of course

12. What is the weirdest thing you ever shoved in one of your body cavities(including ear, mouth, navels, nostrils, and other foreign parts)??? unknown

13. Do you think thirteen is an unlucky number? nope

14. What was your worst haircut ever? the one i have right now. i was growing my hair out and i asked for a trim but the stylist chopped it all off now i look like a pregnant boy

15. Do you like your feet? So much you might even want to lick them and then smother them with chocolate sauce, just like Frank Zappa was going to do to his daughter? i like my feet but not enough to do any thing with food

16. What is the most disgusting thing you know of? knowing that my fiancee had sex with a Deformed girl out of pity

17. Squint your eyes. why

18. Tell me you love me. no

19. Put some dirt under your fingernails. i dont want to

20. Pull a hair out of your head. Now have a nice little giggle or profane moment and squint your eyes till they hurt. then click submit. :D

11. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

1. What is your favourite type of pie? (unless you don't like pie because you're super weird or you have an allergy to crusty things) ooooooooh apple
    2. When was the last time you peed your pants? a few days ago

3. What does your favourite shirt look like? um..... i think its a white tank top

5. Does your phone have a little twirly curly cord on it? no, its portable [​IMG]

6. Do you ever feel a twitchiness in your eye??? like a pulsating? yes!!!!

7. Have you ever eaten glue, and if so, how many times? not too many times [​IMG]

8. Do you have a mild or not-so-mild obsession with cactus? no, but i know who dooooes [​IMG]

9. Have you ever had the urge to lick one of your pets? (Or cacti?) mm.. i licked my hamsters foot out of accident. it did not taste good.

10. Do you enjoy sneezing? i enjoy a good sneeze now and then

11. Do you ever walk/run/dance around in the nuuuuuuuuuuude? yes

12. What is the weirdest thing you ever shoved in one of your body cavities(including ear, mouth, navels, nostrils, and other foreign parts)??? oh good lord... perfume bottle?

13. Do you think thirteen is an unlucky number? possibly

14. What was your worst haircut ever? when i cut it myself

15. Do you like your feet? So much you might even want to lick them and then smother them with chocolate sauce, just like Frank Zappa was going to do to his daughter? was he really?

16. What is the most disgusting thing you know of? hacking up loogies

17. Squint your eyes. [​IMG]

18. Tell me you love me i love you meg

19. Put some dirt under your fingernails. its already there

20. Pull a hair out of your head. Now have a nice little giggle or profane moment and squint your eyes till they hurt. then click submit. done