*Damn The Woman*

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by olhippie54, Jan 24, 2005.

1. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

My boss happens to be female. :$

2. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

ew.. i had a female boss once.. they abused the shit outta me.. made me do all the things that they didn't want to do.. it wasn't cool

3. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

i had one who would walk around and rub her nipples through her shirt all the time. Oh yeah and she called her self mamma

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

my boss is a woman too, and my team leader is a woman but the one who owns the company is a man so thats why i say DAMN THE MAN =)

5. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I have never ever gotten along with a female boss-it makes it very difficult to amend a fuck up by giving puppy dog eyes.

6. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

If it wasn't for the MAN you wouldn't HAVE a job.

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

ohhh I worked for one like that before. it was all recent grads and college seniors who worked there and she would call us all her kids-uhm do mothers make their kids work 60 hours a week and give them shit if they don't attain sales goals I think not.

8. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah i dont give a shit about THE MAN i am opening my own business, employing myself and I can take a damn lunch break whenever I want!
    I quit, no more working for people who have sweat shops overseas!
    No more working for people pay their employees less than a quarter of what they r worth