Damn! My grades and stuff...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Popularity, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Uhgggh. So I missed 4 days of school which really fucked me up. I have trouble making up work because I'm a procrastinator and I dont know what to do half the time. My parents made me miss two days, and then I threw up.
    My grades are as follows:

63% - trig
    73% - mathematical principles
    53% - intro to business (taking test tomorrow recorded as 0)
    24% - english
    63% - astronomy
    92% - american history (I lol'd)

I'm missing a lot of assignments so hopefully once I do those in English today my grades will look better.
    Plus some teachers haven't recorded grades. But I just hope they look better soon. I don't want to fuck up this semester and then my parents ground me. It is the most important semester, even though I'm going to community college.

I usually do homework before I get high but I couldnt wait :)
    I can't wait till I'm done. My parents are out of town and I'm going to smoke it up. I'm also going to smoke outside which I haven't done in a long time. As long as its not snowing.

2. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

well long as you graduate your fine if your going to community college. Hooray for a %100 acceptance rate

3. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I think weed may be interfering but I don't really care. I'm trying to get out of that habit now. And I'm actually doing my homework. I want to be a michael phelps with my weed!
    I think there should be a strain called "Phelps".

4. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Wow! When I am ending my peak, when I'm getting chilled, my performance in everything goes up. I'm more sociable, I'm great at poker, homework. It's great.

5. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i wish we had a fuckin astronomy class. my school offers shit, they're like 'we're gonna load you up on a bunch of shit you might never use and not let you take anything fun... unless you wanna take childhood psychology or best of baking'- gay.

also, great job in english, i always fuck up english, but i do fantastic in german. wtf is up with that?

6. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

^ lol

yeah I like all the stuff our school offers. Half the time it sucks and isn't as cool as you think. I like astro though.

I'm usually having a fine day and then I go in her (english teacher) room and she talks about all the shit we're going to be doing and thinking on a higher level and she pisses me off. One kid brought a gun to school 1 or 2 years ago to shoot her. He didnt succeed.

I'm really talking a lot right now. I can't stop when I'm coming down. It really helped me ramble on about those papers I just wrote. Time to smoke!!!

7. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

What about the "and stuff?"

8. A593

A593 Member

I've realized lately, all you have to do is challenge yourself, and school becomes easy... possibly even fun. I have a 98% in AP US History right now, simply because I wanted to make my teacher mad because she hates me already for not doing well the first semester(almost failed the first semester). So I've just been REALLY buckling down, getting the homework done, and studying for tests. I learned that I love history these past few weeks.

But I also feel like a loser, and am kind of mad at myself, because I stayed in all day yesterday to study, when it was beautifully warm and sunny here in Texas (70 degrees). But I'm gonna breeze through tomorrow's test, which is 5 chapters

Edit: Oh, and even though I REALLY don't condone pumping your body full of un-natural chemicals, especially to change the way God made you, I will ocassionally take Ritalin if I'm going to try and study for five hours... Its honestly impossible for me to stay focussed on what I'm reading unless I can have the little bit of a boost from the Ritalin, and then the mega placebo affect I cause myself to have as well

9. tculi

tculi Senior Member

i feel you man. school right now is suchh a bitch. im at a point where nothing i do counts for anything. im going to a 2 year college with open acceptance, so im already in. in college i wont have to take any core classes. no math or english. so for now i feel that everything im learning in math and physics is totally irrelevant to my life. i have no incentive to work hard so i have just been taking it really reallly easy. i have just breezed through high school though. all three and a half years i have gotten away with having homework no more than like 10 times a year. it sounds like all your classes would have a lot of work to them though. you should make your tokes the prize for finishing all your homework or something. dont let your grades stress you out too much though. sometimes your time and santiy are much more important than stressing out about something as abstract as a grade

10. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

That'd be amazing if our school had an astronomy class.

What exactly do you do in there?

11. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Damn my grades as well.. Only managed to pull off a 78% in eglish a 75% in french and a 63% in math.... My avg was 72... Not bad but the program i want to get into has a cutoff rate of 70% and not everyone can get in so i wanna make sure i get in

12. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

my school sucks. we dont even have home ec. i would totally take home ec if we had. the coolest class we have is ceramics, whoooo ceramics

13. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Sometimes its boring and hard but sometimes its cool. We'll just take notes on slides, although i don't because she has powerpoints, but theyre kind of entertaining. Plus we'll watch BBC universe/planet documentaries with Sam Neil a lot so thats awesome. But we also have a good teacher who you can egg on. But then every once in a while she'll go bipolar and say hell and goddamnit and scream and smash a rock on the lab tables soooo loud and goes nuts. She likes me though because I'm pretty silent.

14. comfortably_numb9

i had the same kind of teacher and teaching style in my US history class, but i was loud and talkative so my teacher hated me and moved me close to the door so he can throw me out faster:D

15. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Yeah she sent a kid out in the hall friday "for being stupid". and used the word hell. it was completely unneccesary and then she found out it was. although he was being an ass....

16. comfortably_numb9

my teacher made me and one other kid walk around the upstairs hallway for an entire class

17. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

:D

If only our teachers were more creative with their punishment. That'd make class more exciting. I've had to wear a dunce-cap and stand in a corner of the room before. Pretty sure that's not even legal by teaching standards or something :D I deserved it though.

18. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

..............who does that?

19. raz5

raz5 زینب

junior year i missed three months of school and was still able to pass, and i procrastinate too

20. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

GED is the smartest idea if you know community college is where you want to start.