Damn I'm Constipated!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by tumbling.dice, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And I said you’re CRAZY, LOL!

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

But crazy in a good way- always get a good laugh out of your posts!

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The guy gave some excellent advice and you just laugh it away.... Your loss buddy!

4. If you cough really hard when you're on the toilet, sometimes the shit just drops right out. Careful, though, because it's dangerous.

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Yep, I'm good and cleaned out. :grinning:

Eric! likes this.
  6. Varmint

Varmint Member

I just knew you were full of $h!t. Glad to hear all is well now. Amazing how such a simple thing can ruin yer whole week.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  7. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Drink. More. Water !!

You’re welcome.

jaminhealth likes this.
  8. Do your research on Magnesium Citrate and extra Vit C (to bowel tolerance) for this issue. Get cleaned out and feel good and free.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I've never been constipated

So, to me, this has always sounded like a made up ailment that seems to defy the laws of physics

I mean, if you keep shovelling food down your throat, it has to go somewhere, the pressure has to build up

So you are saying, even after eating for a couple days, then topped off with a dodgy vindaloo

....it's still not coming out?

Kind of sounds impossible

10. You are one fortunate human, NEVER, laxatives are either the #1 or right up there top selling drugs in the U.S.

I believe too, there is a genetic aspect to this, my mother was also cooking and eat prunes.

Oh good quality prunes are another good "clean out" food.

11. I find if I eat pizza I will get backed up. I just went thru a day of this...Took more stuff and Mag Calm (powder) and got rid of a lot of shit....Eating breads etc does not go thru but sits in the body. And drinking more more water.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2020
  12. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Magnesium oxide (generally the cheapest Mg supplement going) is renowned for getting bowels moving. As for bread, pizza, pasta... our bodies weren’t really designed for highly processed carbs - some of us handle these better than others!

13. Yes oxide is cheapest but not the quality I want....I use mag for other reasons as well.