Dallas/Ft Worth

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by IHeartYou, Jan 8, 2005.

1. IHeartYou

IHeartYou Member

Hello to all!
    I am new to the forum and also new to the Dallas/Ft Worth area... Was wondering if anyone knows of any decent thrift stores and "hippy shops" in the area? Or anything cool to do really, Im just bored off my mind in this place and need to get out!
    Thanks in advance and much love to all!

2. rocnjava

rocnjava Member

If you want to get price gouged, you could go to Deep Ellum, Greenville Ave, or Arlington. I've been thrift shopping in DFW for years.. your best bet is Goodwill stores, hole-in the wall thrift stores, the inconspicuous ones, etc. The stuff is so inexpensive there and so much of it, you'll have to start turning it away. Use a little creative imagination and have fun. And it's for a good cause. Or go online shopping to find exactly what you want. I'm try to mass up some stuff for trading at the next Rainbow Gathering. If you're in Allen come by and say hi.

-bored and unemployed

3. MgicMshroom420

MgicMshroom420 Member

I also just moved to DFW. I haven't seen anything to do, nor have I seen anyone who seems down for the cause. If you hear of anything let me know iheartyou.