Daddy Needs a Punishment

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Smallgirlwithblueyes, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Smallgirlwithblueyes

Smallgirlwithblueyes Newbie

My Daddy Dom came home early from work yesterday and caught me masturbating with his electric toothbrush on my clit and grinding against his pillow. I did not have permission to pleasure myself or be naked, and I had just been punished two days ago for being a little brat and distracting Daddy from work. Daddy is making me post to this forum because he wants to see what you guys think my spanking punishment should be, for how long, with what tools, and on which parts of my body. I have been a naughty little girl multiple times in a row and he says I will get a spanking I will not forget and I will not be able to close my legs or sit for weeks.

My last punishment was 100 belt spanks on my bare bottom, 20 belt spanks on my bare pussy, anal punishment where Daddy made me sit on an extra large butt plug, and after I had to stand in the front yard completely naked with my hands over my head. This one will be much worse. Please give Daddy some ideas that will leave me bruised. I am sorry for masturbating with his electric toothbrush and need hard punishment to remind me of my naughty deed.