Dad and I had a talk tonight

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by EricaMG, Mar 15, 2022.

1. EricaMG

EricaMG Members

Dad and I had a talk tonight,said I am the same person but much happier in my life.He remembers me struggling to find my true self and my twin brother happy in life as a kid.To this day he is glad I came out as transgender.He was part of my support team when I went through my transition.Watched a son become a much happier beautiful daughter in his life.We still do the same things together to this day.Two are deer and turkey hunt and shoot guns.He still remembers when I shot a deer as Erica for the first time and I do too as well.It was into my 4th or 5th month of my transition,told me good job.I shown him I can still do it.We still have a great bond.He walked me down the aisle when I married my husband too

2. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

So glad to hear that you have the support of your father!

3. EricaMG

EricaMG Members

He learned about me a lot during my transition,was not bad losing a son becoming a much happier daughter.I still remember when we watched Trantasia together together on DVD,he saw the same story from the contestants

Lauren5158 likes this.