Da Solo

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Da Solo, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Da Solo

Da Solo Member

Hi

Just need to vent:(

My boyfriend and I broke up:( It started out so well, and went down hill rapidly.

He was close to being the one but was so immature and annoying too.

I guess it was my fault we broke up, I'm not easy to deal with.

I feel so empty inside, I don't want to be alone.

I need a life partner and soul mate.

Thanks for listening

2. kier

kier I R Baboon

:( there's nothing i can really do or say, i just want you to know i read through what you put, and that i'm sorry

3. Spinner

Spinner Member

:( Sorry about your relationship.

4. MrsA-Camper

MrsA-Camper Member

You should feel lucky maybe - 'rapidly' means you didn't waste too much time with someone that annoys you - being in a relationship with someone that annoys you doesn't work in the long run. Take an art class, fill your time with you and you'll feel better soon.

5. 7river

7river on a distinguished path

i think we all have to go through this to find or even recognize our life partner/soulmate.

the above advice sounds good. you should do something for yourself. explore your creativity, because being happy with yourself and able to enjoy your own company is key to all of it:)

just my opinion. i hope you feel better:)

6. Da Solo

Da Solo Member

I agree with you but I am happy alone, very happy. I am taking a creative course soon.

But I fell for him, I don't think I have fallen for anyone before like that.

I remember at a few times in the relationship I thought of ending it, but had decided that it was worth investing in. Was going to give it time.

Getting this close to finding someone that could have been the one has made me realise that sharing / being in love is the most wonderful thing in the world.

However happy I am alone, I will always feel a peice of me is unfulfilled not having someone special to share my happiness with.

Thanks for your replies:) I think I am feeling a little better.

7. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

yo... i guess i feel the same but from the opposite perspective... i don't know, i mean i'm with a beautiful girl but i just can't handle that... i enjoy making her laugh and smile but it's stressful for me... i don't know, it's hard to explain... i just hate stressin, even when she doesn't mean to.... aite well i'm drunk and high, just releasin a little tension (no sexual connotations implied)... take care ya'll..