:D check it

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Codmouse, Oct 31, 2009.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

You'll get used to it.

BTW, your post was the 420th post in this thread. Fitting:sifone:

2. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Haha, how ironic... Do coincidence exist? Haha, I just ate a pot brownie with "38% THC cannabutter"

I wonder what it will be like... I'll post a pic of the wrappings.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Nah, no coincidence. It's a sign that you should give pot a chance and just see how you adjust to it, after a while:sifone:

Awesome. Have fun with the brownie:D

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

wut

I always feel terrible the next day. This is part of why I have basically quit lately.

5. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Dood, that brownie fucked me up so bad I thought I was going to die... Lol... Not really, but it was pretty intense. It was mainly in my head, little relaxation, low muncies, lots of anxiety. THAT was fuckin weird... I was so messed up I just said fuck it to posting the pictures. I only ate half of it too...

and its the brownie in the middle of my stash picture. http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx191/fffff2/IMG_1269-2.jpg

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

7. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Invalid link? I can't see it mang

8. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Smoking generally makes me feel retarded, especially when I smoke at night and sleep - the next day's morning is all sorts of fucked.

I fucking love getting high and then a little later going to work out, though. The exercise burns off what some consider to be the shitty after feeling.

That being said, I still love cannabis <3

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It was the most epic thread I have ever come across in my life. It was in the Sexual Health forum, some chick posted a GIGANTIC CLOSEUP PICTURE OF HER VAGINA SPREAD OPEN and was asking if it looked ok. It looked GREAT :D. :rofl:

10. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

lol yay! I know the feeling! A few weeks ago I pulled out my bag of tricks to weigh out 2c-i and 4-aco. I set aside the 2 baggies while I calibrated the scale and for some reason I absent mindedly folded the silver static pouch that contained the entire rest of my stash and put it in between like 2 vertical books on the desk. After I weighed and parachuted the 2c-i I went to put it away and couldn't find the silver pouch ANYWHERE. I was freaking out, tearing the place apart for like 30 minutes, like "WHAT THE FUCK! I just had it 2 seconds ago! Where the fuck could it possibly have fucking gone!! Ahhh!!" I already dosed so I HAD to find it and time was running out. Suddenly a glint of something silver caught my eye, what a relief. I hate when I just put something down without thinking about it. I'm usually very conscious of everything I do and it rarely happens, but when it does...!!! :mad:

11. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Fuck! I missed it :( What an awesome thing to see... Haha. Don't you think showing our reproductive organs is a sign of freedom? Why can't I show my genitals on a free speech site??? Seems to me the ideal is to be free...

yeah, I think that we have all been at this point. What a relief when you find it though. It almost makes the whole situation fun afterwards. I know I don't usually put it somewhere where it can be seen easily and taken, so now a days I don't even bug out that bad (but then again, its still pretty bad).

12. liquidacrobat

liquidacrobat Member

Would you come by here to see if you can find those 2 little packets of 2C-E? Talk about looking everywhere ... sigh

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^ooh that's a bummer.

not to kick you when you're down, but you people should be more careful :)
    i misplace a lot of shit...often. but never with psychedelics.

14. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Well, I'm so perfect that I never misplace anything, I have a 9 inch cock, it takes me 12 shots to feel anything, and I am the sexiest man alive. Man, I rock :D

haha.,.,.

~~

Dood, its a squinty vampire! OMG RUNN!!

15. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

Aw man :( are you absolutely sure no one could have possibly swiped it? I really hope you find it soon. As long as no one stole it I'm sure it will turn up in some ridiculous spot you never would have expected. Happens to me all the time (with non-drug items lol) Losing some 2c-e feels like losing your best friend :grouphug:

16. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

One time at my friends we were taking a couple shots and bong rips and he told me to reach into his couch... in there was a rather large pill bottle full of 400mg Gabapentin pills, i ended up taking 3 of them then 6 soon after... so thats a full 3600mg.
    I do remember the only thing i didnt like was a tight chest with some intense rushes, however the inability to walk properly was amusing but something i don't strive for haha.
    I did have some alright calm/soft visuals but i dunno that was about it...
    Weird experience lol and when it started to hit i knew i had taken alot, he said he usually takes 6-7 to feel it... so i felt like more like usuall but the experience was alright would have to try again to get a feel for it and to judge.

17. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

^^ Comparing to what you describe it seems like i should have died or something... but i do know for a fact that i took: Gabapentin (400mg) x 9pills. either im fuckin hard, or tolerance or i dunno never really read a trip report on it before, anyone got anything?

18. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Gabapentin or neurontin is fuckin weird. I think its cool though. It give a slight benzo/drunk feeling thats more pleasant then either, but less fun... Idk wtf I am saying... It is a weird drug in my book. Cool though. I didn't notice it wasn't controlled, might pick some up.

19. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

20. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

^^ yeah werid site. might be worth it i probably wont bother though honestly.