Cutting Pills?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by neverseenfire, May 30, 2007.

1. neverseenfire

neverseenfire Member

Hi there everyone. I'm new to the forums and have a quick question for you all. Recently, I got a hookup for pure molly that come in transparent, long capsules that one would normally see holding supplements and things of that nature. Anyways, they're fucking awesome. Too awesome in fact, and recently when I took 1 I rolled way too hard(it was great, but too intense) and to make it last longer, I've been considering trying to figure out a way to cut the pills in half, but I get the impression that as soon as I would try cutting one, all the powder on the inside would spill out and be wasted. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to cut the dose while preserving the molly in the process and not making a huge mess? Thanks. [​IMG]

2. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Can't you just open the capsules?

If so buy some empty ones or pour out some other capsules and put half the molly in each.

3. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

How much molly is in each capsule?

I don't completely get how you can roll too hard, but just open the capsules and let the powder spill out. Then take a razor and spilit it into two piles and put that in baggies or in other capsules. If you don't have more capsules just mix it in a small amount of liquid and drink up:)

4. neverseenfire

neverseenfire Member

You know, I have no idea how much is in each capsule.. or how to tell, for that matter. It fills up a regular sized clear digestible capsule. But anyways, I didn't know it was possible to roll too hard either until I tried it and when i peaked, my eyes were shaking uncontrollably and i could barely stand up without feeling like I needed some sort of support to keep me up.. it was pretty intense. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it's something I guess I'd only really want to try once, you know?

So at this point I'm thinking of trying the splitting method and opening up the capsule, but I'm a bit apprehensive of making a huge mess and wasting some in the process. Would it be better to try and pull apart the capsule and attempt to reuse it, or should I just cut it open?

5. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

you can buy empty capsules at any health food store- they have a variety of sizes available.

Just pull the capsule apart over a glass dish. Divide it into 2 piles, then put the piles into new capsules. Been there!

6. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Or just eat them you lucky bastard!

=p

7. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Just get a jewley scale for five dollars, you can weigh it out into tenths. Or, Ive heard that if you take a parlament cigarette and fill up the space on the end where you put your mouth before the filter starts that is 1/10 of molly (I have no idea whether or not this is true though).

8. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

I wish i could get ahold of a capsul of pure.....i wouldnt have to buy 2 pills. Lucky dude. Lol, did your eyes roll to the back of your head cause you were rollin so hard?

9. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

empty out molly, buy empty capsules, fill to desired level for somthing less intense. hey presto. perfect pills!!!
    also have more pills coz your using less molly!