Cutting down such a bad thing?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by lovejanisandgrace, Apr 21, 2007.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

Do it if you want- do it if you feel its dragging you in a direction you dont want, etc. My philosophy is kind of more like, make sure youre in control of your relationship with weed, haha it sounds funny saying it that way, but you know wha tI mean?

2. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

Do it.

I cut down and I feel a lot better.

free yourself.
    -with love-

3. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

ive been trying to do the same.

i wake up. smoke. go to school. smoke during lunch period. come home and smoke. eat dinner. smoke. get a shower and then maybe smoke again before bed because it really does help me to fall asleep easier and not get up in the middle of the night.
    ive cut it down to once a day before bed.
    :)

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Damn, if I smoked that much I didn't get anything done :D. I like to smoke in the morning when I've no study business going on though.

5. ten1000whispers

ten1000whispers Member

very right-on, intelligent point from the pianoperson

I have a hard time keeping control, I admit, but I acknowledge this for sure

6. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

i know. i have really cut down though. i just smoked that much because it was always available so there was no need to even say no to it...

7. daisychild

daisychild Member

i think you should cut down if you're thinking that it seriously affects your everyday life [for the worse.] remember, cutting down does not mean you have to stop completely, so don't worry about "losing your perspective." i definately understand your concerns and such, because i know some of my best writing and songs are written while i'm blazed. but that does not mean that you cannot start to lead a more normal life. as of right now, i smoke about 3-4 times a week, and i feel it's much better than blazing constantly, because i have more control over my life, but still that great feeling and perspective of life.

good luck, i hope you're decision, whatever it may be, turns out to be what you want, and a great success.

have a beautiful day :)

8. ten1000whispers

ten1000whispers Member

people just love to be stoned ... not me

its part of it ya know? I get stoned and Im 'high' for a couple days

sometimes I feel people don't separate the two, stoned, not being able to see straight, feeling funny n' shit, just wanting to chill ... I prefer to just enjoy my sounds of music even more, feel an inner joy and serenity, so forth, it lasts for me for the next couple days

don't get me wrong, I dont smoke bullshit though, then I'd have to be stoned all the time