Curved Upward penis

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Aadaa, May 12, 2020.

1. Aadaa

Aadaa Banned

Hi, So Im 18 y. o my penis is at maximum 6 inch erect long Im a grower and 4.8 inche girth and it is curved upward not very curved and not slightly curved I have a good curve I heard girls love it cuz it stimulates their G-spot at most position so is it true girls how would you feel with it and any opinions?

2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Have fun looking for the G spot.

soulcompromise likes this.
  3. mango_23

mango_23 Members

I have a similar dilemma too but I am much older than you. Trust me when I say this, doing missionary with a curved penis hits the spot every time (100%), going in and coming out. I have had women just death grip my arms when they climax, moan and groan or loudly grunt or just quietly go into some weird trance (crazy weird but I love it:smirk:).
    I have a more pronounced curve so it's like a curved finger or banana or whatever . Now if you have a bent downwards it will work that spot doggy style. I have had women say a six-shooter (6 inch) with a slight or moderate curve is perfect because it works like a giant finger on the g spot. Either way there are enough women on the planet who will settle with what you've got so don't sweat the small stuff (no pun intended). Happy hunting Aadaa :wink:!!

Si69 likes this.
  4. lapush

lapush Members

Up is where the neat stuff is in a girl.

mango_23 likes this.
  5. mango_23

mango_23 Members

hahaha thanks for further validating my point have a great week friend.

6. stonedgreen

stonedgreen Members

Mine curves upwards also, i'm just shy of 7". I always got compliments on my tool. No matter what you have, or anyone else for that matter, you have to know how to use it.
    You can angle yourself in different ways to hit different spots of the vagina. My wife likes to get fucked in doggy, side ways where her legs are scissored and on her back with her legs up high. You see, when I fuck her, i usually go shallow to deep to shallow and it really depends on how her pussy feels. You know what feels good and where from where shes squeezing your cock.

7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Women get more pleasure from the insertion into their vagina of an upward curved penis in the standard missionary position than with any other shape. But this is the only position upward curved penis owners have a slight advantage over other penis owners. In doggie not so much. Anally, it doesn't matter. And when you throw in girth the larger around, no matter the direction of the curve if there is one, the better she enjoys the penetration. But her sexual nerve endings are not located inside the vagina as much as they are around the clitoris. That's where women get the most joy and pleasure. Especially when stimulating the clitoris with soft membrane such as a tongue. So yes, while finding the G Spot with the end of your upward curved cock will bring a lot of pleasure to her take advantage of that other erection you have, your tongue, and love that clitoris.

Klimax2gether likes this.