Curtis Krumm

Discussion in 'Country, Bluegrass and Old Time' started by Krumm, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Krumm

Krumm Members

Hi!

I'm Curtis Krumm, 29 years old, Belgian, my mother is Belgian and my father is American, I'm proud of my roots and I play folk rock country music. On February 4th 2020 I released my first album Debut Album of a Lonesome Man.

You can still order my album. It's a 10 tracks album with only original songs, the physical album includes the CD + a great booklet with lyrics & pictures + you get the digital version of it.

I don't know if I can post a link directly to my album, so here's the CD, if you wanna know more, just copy paste Debut Album of a Lonesome Man on google :grinning:
    [​IMG]
    I just uploaded a cover of Funny How Time Slips Away

I hope you're all safe and feeling good during this quarantine. :blush:

Thank you!

2. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

The wording of this makes it sound like all Americans like country music, it’s popular in certain states but not really in my neck of the woods (California).

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope you’re here to chat too (and not just promote your album).

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Hey man. I play my guitar, but I don't have any albums or anything. Welcome! :)

4. Krumm

Krumm Members

Didn't mean that :laughing:

Thanks!

How do I add an avatar?

Nebulous likes this.
  5. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem