Current psychedelic culture

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by guerillabedlam, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

Current psychedelic culture= Drug addicts, Lost seekers, the last of the old stock (hippies), DEA agents, etc.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^way to be blatantly offensive, man. so i guess that'd make you...what, a drug addict? just cuz you threw out you stash doesn't change that :)

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm going with lost seeker for Samstoned.

4. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Lost Seekers

Sounds like a Sci-Fi show or something.
    The Lost Seekers of Psilocybin Island...... check your local listings for air times

5. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

[​IMG]
    lol i know what your talkin about! the Sci-Fi show that all the hard black people in jail watch oh god

6. PB_Smith

I liked that show, but who the f*** is the black guy in the picture? That should be Zedicus Zeul Zarander (love that name)

7. SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations celestial viator

Sadly though most people are not psychedelically educated and just a bit more are educated about psychedelics. These people tend to through their ignorant opinions around as fact. I just had someone in the opiate forum tell me recommending psychedelics for opiate treatment is a horrible idea and would do no good.

8. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

I was in a kinda shitty mood when I posted that. Sometimes, I project a bit.

I don't have any particular addiction aside from cigarettes. But I'm addicted to a certian something, and drugs can be a great catylist to that. Lines go in and out of focus, who the fuck knows.

But nah, I'm not a drug addict. But I am an asshole sometimes.

9. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

double post

10. porkstock41

no hard feelings, sam. you and i might have a lot in common when it comes to that sorta stuff. i don't smoke cigs though

possible pre bump for tomorrow. i might eat some 2ce for the first time in 6 months, or some mdma for the first time ever!

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

holy shit you still haven't eaten that molly LOL :D

get on that :D

12. porkstock41

maybe tomorrow....(smiley with palms rubbing together in excitement and "evil" planning)

will it be a downer if it's super cold? i'm not one to complain about it, but it's supposed to be way below freezing and windy. i actually enjoy 2ce in the winter probably because that's when i first tried it. but even with that, i prefer a nice winter day, or actual snowfall, not just freezing cold weather. i'll be choosing between 2ce or mdma for my next dose, though it may not be tomorrow. my stomach has been bugging me lately.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Im curious how you respond to molly porkstock especially if you just take it at home or whatever, I insist you take it at a show or something still but if not possible or you're not up to it, go with your available options or intuition. MDMA tends to make me feel cool anyways so you may be even more sensitive to the cold but I don't think it necessarily means it will make it a downer.

Keep in mind it was ~74 degrees here today so I have no clue what a New York winter day may be like.

14. porkstock41

it's 15 F here with 14 mph winds. i probably won't take it at a show just because i've never tried it before. i guess i'd take it in a similar way as how i'd take a psychedelic, which may be a "mistake" or whatever, but it's all i have to go on.

15. SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations celestial viator

Damnit! i need to move....

16. PB_Smith

It's a really nice :sunny: day again. :p

17. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I think that like spicy said on page 1, the scene is very diverse today, and that is why it will prevail.

Current psychedelic culture is a fusion of ORIGINAL (pre hippie) psychedelic research culture, hippie culture, all the various party pill cultures through the 90s, raver culture, and then the increasingly fused culture of the 2000's. Not only does the scene include all these, many individual users are a heavy fusion of them.

This time psychedelics will win. Not because of, but largely because of, the internet. The internet, and schulgin's fun little books, just generally the free flow of information. Today books like the doors of perception and the teachings of don juan are on all sorts of reading lists and the like, and just a part of being considered cultured. We will win :D

18. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

right on

19. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

I find it laughable when some 'psychonauts' will try and judge others by thinking who's "entitled" to use psychedelics and who isn't ready for it... give me a fucking break.

20. Skizm

Skizm Member

^This.

Although I do cringe when I see 16 year olds rolling or walking around a party completely faced on mushrooms or acid. I'm all for 'responsible' experimentation when you're young. Yet, nobody really has the capability to responsible with these things early (Granted, there are exceptions to the rule). I just wish that people wouldn't be so public with psychedelics.