Curious

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by 2cesarewild, Jan 5, 2005.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I'm pretty curious to know how 15 and 16 year olds in the forum claim access to loads of LSD. I mean, in the past year I have come across 3 batches of lsd. One, was liquid at phish, two was a 4 strip of pink elephants, and another was a blank piece of paper. All of these encounters have been by chance. Even at the lot at phish, I scoured the lot from when it opened to minutes before the show and only found one guy. I have access to loads of research chems like 2c-* and whatnot, but for the life of me cannot locate this abundance of lsd. My question is- are you people sure what you're getting is lsd? I have seen articles of seizures by the government of liquid claimed to be lsd by the person who was arrested but was later found to contain like 5meoamt or amt. Am I just SEVERELY out of the loop?

2. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I'm 15, and live in Massachusetts too and I can never find acid...I wonder which state has the most.

3. Sheebs

Sheebs Member

Hey where in massachusetts do u guys live? My friend recently told me he could possibly get me some acid, and this is the first oppurtunity i've had to get some so yea i agree acid is pretty rare in MA

4. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

i dont think it matters about age

if you know someone than you know someone

5. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I'm in Plymouth. Although there is no acid to be found there has been a 'shroom boom recently.

6. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

Im 18 years old and have only come across REAL acid once. I had bought what was called acid from a girl at my high school on a ripped off corner of a piece of paper. I took it and felt no effect what so ever besides maybe a placebo. I kept searching for it and COULD NOT, for the life of me, find acid....it was like no one even considered the fact that there may just be some here. I came across MANY ppl that SAID they could get me some, but after i came up with money they gave me the run around. So i became a lil knowlegable of the behavior of ppl that say they can get it but really cant. So..like everyone else might have done, i gave up. Then one day in class, one of my other friends told me she had acid. i didnt even have to ask. I knew it was for real because i know her pretty well and if she says she has it she has it. Her brother bought 2 sheets and had been selling them so i asked if i could too and she said the next day that he sold them both. Which kinda made me think, but i could understand because of the demand. But then she said that if i gave her 20 now, that she could get it to me when she bought another sheet, which would be that weekend. So i did. That next week, i met her, to find myself staring at 2 blotter tabs with what looked like the end of a dragons tail. I hung out with her that night, and she and her brother took 2 hits each from the same sheet mine came from...tripped their asses off.. so i know its real. I have placed it in the propper storage methods and it is awaiting my dosage. :) i dunno why all these ppl say they can get it, but unless they can deliver, i will never trust them with my money or time. just my 2 cents. sorry i rambled

7. mboz

mboz Member

hey i live in northern cali by sactown...anyone know of any cid floating around ANYwhere around this area? anyon elive in thsi area that has any acid?...any help wuld be apreciated

8. MoonIsBright

MoonIsBright Member

It is all in the people you know. But i think that is a lot eisier to find in high school. Just my opinion.

Peace&Love

9. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

im 15 and i live in CT even though i havent tryed acid (yet) i know alot of people who do it reguarly and i know that i can get it if i wanted it.

10. Jonas

Jonas Member

SHANANOGANS!!!

magicswirlingship have you ever first hand seen someone do acid before. i too live in ct and i hear alot of dumb people say, "yeah i know this kid he does acid all the time" or "i can get acid anytime i want" so i say "hey hows about you get some for me sometime" and the only reply that ever comes back is "the guy is out of town". unless you happen to know the very rare people who can actually get acid, i don't think you've been fed valid info.

11. Evan

Evan Member

Its all about who you know, and if you deserve it it will find you :) Be good, spread the love and it will find you. :)

12. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

I've recently coaxed my supplier into sniffing around for exotic chemicals, and tonight I received a call from him telling me our E source happened to stumble across some liquid. :p

Like Evan said, you don't find acid...it finds you. ;)

13. OneLastTrip

OneLastTrip Member

i heare alot of people talking about no lsd in mass i was down ther for rat dogg and picked some sheets up i will be down there for widespeadpanic so private message me f u want to talk

14. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

its just easy to get your hands on here. i know a LOT of people, and its quite common round these parts anyway

15. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Member

Here in Toronto, virtually every high school is just a coverup for a huge drug dealership. At my school I can pick up weed/hash, shrooms, coke, speed, acid, ecstasy, DXM, ketamine, and sometimes PCP. The Hell's Angels run this city :X
    I imagine that in other parts in the city you can find some of the less abundant research chems, mescaline, DMT, and maybe other things. But at the same time it probably isn't a good idea to go scouring the streets for these drugs...

16. Diddy Dreads

Diddy Dreads Member

Yeah here in manchester i know 2 people who can get it for me. Im sure there are more but its pretty common round these parts...

17. opaquebubble

opaquebubble Member

its here maybe 7 times a year that i know of, and that's from quite a few people, like, 6 school districts i'm in touch with, not much man made stuff here, all nature's gifts.