Curious

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Justin1052, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Justin1052

Justin1052 Members

Hey I’m new to the site. I am a male and I have been in a relationship for about 4 years. Discretely during the relationship I have been playing with toys in my ass. I enjoy seeing things in my ass and absolutely love the feeling.

I’m sure you will ask if I have thought about being fucked by a male. Yes I have.

I am happy in my relationship but I also enjoy playing with my ass.

Am I more curious, bisexual or gay?

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Dont label yourself. Just enjoy what you do. You'd be surprised to find as many variations of definitions of each label as there are questions and people describing them.

Justin1052 likes this.
  3. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

I'm the same although it's not discreet anymore. My girlfriend knows I enjoy it and we've just got a strap on after her suggesting she wants to try more stuff for me. Don't feel like you have to hide it. If she loves you she will understand. It's not gay or anything it's just pleasure, there's nerve endings around your ass and your prostate that allow pleasure so it's only natural.
    Like has been said, don't worry about labeling yourself, if you really want to then think about it as if you would date, kiss and fall in love with a guy. Then maybe you could be bi if you want to call yourself that. But just be you, nobody cares what or who you like

dd788snipe and SmoothRyder43 like this.
  4. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

Just liking anal play on yourself doesn't make you gay or bi or anything really, just makes you a guy into anal play. Now if you thought about being fucked by another guy that might make you bi or curious or pansexual or whatever. But like someone else said, just enjoy yourself and if you feel like you want a label to better represent yourself you can look into it and identify as whatever you see fits the most with you and the stuff you like.

dd788snipe and Curiousguy96 like this.
  5. SmoothRyder43

SmoothRyder43 Members

I've had relationships where toys were introduced during sex. I enjoy it. The feel of it pushing past my ring while they sick my dick. Hell of a feeling. So embrace it. These are the best cum shots you will have. It intensifies it.

dd788snipe likes this.
  6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

IMO if social boundaries wern't there I'd be gay too. You are bi and so am I. My wife is too. I have sucked dick and my ass has been penetrated and my wife has eaten pussy. Open up to your wife.

7. diesel#

diesel# Members

Same here. It’s not gay. I couldn’t imagine being in a relationship with a guy, sucking dick, kissing, or anything romantic. But the prostate is its own hidden gem up in there that you need to explore if you have the urges to. When I had time to myself locked up in a hotel alone away from home I did that. Those were fun orgasms.