Curiosity got your tongue?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by violet_fairy_vixen, Jan 23, 2005.

1. violet_fairy_vixen

violet_fairy_vixen Member

purpleimpact

So has curiosity caught that tongue of yours? I'm a very unique, extraordinary, uncommon female. I enjoy claiming to be a cat girl; because I mrow (a sound I make a lot that is a cross between a purr and a meow), also because, I will be wearing five cat bells around my wrist very soon. I also enjoy to think of myself as a vixen. Not because I think of my appearance being outrageously sexy, but because I think I am related to the female fox. Why do I think this? Because, I have red hair, and I have the cunning wit and swift, brazen abrasiveness, along with the primitive nature to hunt. My true name is Heather, I am from Kentucky. I am twenty one years old, soon to be twenty two in April. I am a punk rock princess, who is also a kick ass feminist who is a riot grrrl. I love all girl rock bands, and am very explicit, shrewd, and I have the sharpest tongue. When prowling around this Violet Fairy, I would take care ;p Just kidding, when it comes down to it, underneath my veneer I am as docile as a kitten. But, I don't let my guard down often, so the Vixen part of me enjoys prowling, along with a tigeress and a pantheress to add to that stature. I am very easy going, so if you want to talk feel free to say hello ;p

2. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

hullo, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...

3. howl

howl Member

what's up...
    handsome & gretel was a great song....
    live long and prosper.

4. ruinedshadow

ruinedshadow Member

Thanks everybody who welcomed me to the site ;p

5. ruinedshadow

ruinedshadow Member

sorry my fiance used my name accidently, the above was from violet_fairy_vixen. lol

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:) hello and welcome... ;)

7. violet_fairy_vixen

violet_fairy_vixen Member