Cumming Inside

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by That super splendid guy, Aug 22, 2015.

1. CuriousLady85

CuriousLady85 Members

My husband and I are past worrying about getting pregnant. So I like both. Usually I like to feel him cum, so I prefer inside. But, sometimes I like him to pull on and cum on me, because he will usually play with me with his cum afterwards.

2. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Although cumming inside a woman feels totally amazing,there are times when it just feels right to pull out and spray my cum all over Wifey's thighs,pussy,tummy.tits,wherever.

Either way it's always sensational!

3. abbylover

abbylover Members

i prefer inside, it makes for a better orgasm and it is more intimate

4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I like the cum in my pussy but if it's a quickie and I don't plan on cumming, then I want to see it shoot out because that's so hot!

Altman and Redwingsfan like this.
  5. larryc94022

larryc94022 Supporter

The only times I like pulling out are to cum in her mouth instead. Then kiss.

Lovnflman likes this.
  6. sxyrenee

sxyrenee Members

I love to feel it fuming in me! I can feel the head of the dick swelling in me and when it let's go the heat and the pressure send me over the edge

Redwingsfan likes this.
  7. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Inside. But only in my ass I HATE cum in my vagina

The Shark and Redwingsfan like this.
  8. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

You must like being stretched by a thick dick

9. JS420

JS420 Members

My wife says that she always wants me to cum in her, blowjob or intercourse. She says it gets her so hot feeling my hot cum squirting into her body. She says she also loves feeling my cock pulsing and jerking inside her as I cum!!!

Ray Bowen and 6Sailor9 like this.
  10. Jenna1995

Jenna1995 Crazy and on a promiscuous adventure

I like it all inside! Oral the most because I like the taste, but pussy is so enjoyable as well!

Altman, Bjgirl, Ray Bowen and 8 others like this.
  11. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

My kinda girl:):)

Jenna1995 and Muskoka Guy like this.
  12. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You’ve capture me!mmmmm!!

Jenna1995 likes this.
  13. bry75

bry75 Members

Love it

Jenna1995 likes this.
  14. Patrick1000

Patrick1000 Members

My wife and I have had mutual masturbation sessions. There have been quite a number of time when I was about to shoot my load and she wanted it inside her.

this surprises me every time. I figure, she’s already made herself cum with her fingers. Why does see want the extra cleanup of me doing next to no thrusts and depositing in her pussy?!?

It is cool to see her get up later and see globs drop out. :)

CuriousGuy93 likes this.
  15. My wife prefers in her pussy or ass. She has always told me that. It’s probably more about no clean up after as much as anything. But as a man i feel like cumming in a woman’s mouth is hard to beat. Knowing she is swallowing my seed into her belly is super hot. The thought of her allowing me to, instead of her giving me a blow job, fuck her mouth until i nut. Back when my wife swallowed cum we have this day bed and she would lay on it turned on her side. Her head would be on a pillow and i would put my left hand on her shoulder and my right hand on the side of her head and basically make love to her mouth. The making love eventually turns into fucking her mouth. She never stopped me. She never asks for a break. She never says it’s to rough or that im treating her like a whore i paid, even though that’s exactly what im doing. It could last 3 min or 30 min she just laid there and allowed me to use her however i want. Some times i woul let her know she’s about you get a mouth full of cum but most times i didn’t give her any warning. She never failed to swallow everything i have with non problem and i have above average volume according every woman that has seen me cum. The sexiest thing is when she swallowed the last and looked up and said “thank you baby”. Like i just did something for HER.
    The best would be when be would be between my legs and i layed back on the bed. She would be on her knees on the floor. I would prop my head on pillows so i could watch her work my cock with her mouth. What the best part was when i would say “look at me” firmly and she would shyly raise her eyes up and look straight at me. I’d say. “Now you understand im going to cum in your mouth right?” Playing with her. She would nod her head up and down as she kept sucking. And i’d say “and your going to swallow it all like a good girl right?” Again she nod her head yes. Id say you keep looking at me. I want to look into your eyes while you swallow all that cum. I would shoot the first rope into her mouth and her eyes would widen then 4 or 5 more and she would moan mmmmmmm. The i would see her throat contract as she swallowed all that cum into her stomach. I would tell her that she was a good girl and that i need it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2024
  16. The Shark

The Shark Members

My wife prefers me to cum in her pussy. I have to admit just fucking naturally with no condoms makes cumming feel so intense.
    For me, I also like cumming in her mouth. Sometimes pulling out and shooting a few nice ropes of cum on her back is really enjoyable too.

Bjgirl and 6Sailor9 like this.
  17. Bjgirl

Bjgirl I’m just having fun!

Definitely like it when a man cums in me! Vagina or mouth are both good

Altman, bored home, Jumper58 and 3 others like this.
  18. Bjgirl

Bjgirl I’m just having fun!

I couldn’t agree more

Altman, Jenna1995, 6Sailor9 and 2 others like this.