Cum, you like or you don't

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Gdaddyv83, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

Words of encouragement. Thx!

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I love it when he grabs my head with both hands and thrusts his cock deep and begins fucking my mouth.

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes it does! 43 years getting my cock sucked (age 12 for my 1st blowjob-she was 15) and it never gets old.

4. Shadow22

Shadow22 Members

I've tasted mine. I like it.

Donnee likes this.
  5. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I usually eat my own cum when i jack off. Love it. Would probably swallow if I ever sucked someone's cock.

6. Steveh

Steveh Members

I didn't know that i did like cum until one guy shot off in my mouth while holding my head on his dick

7. Bi14me

Bi14me Put me on my knees

I love cum...i had a friend when i was 14 whom made me swallow his 9" cock and swallow him cum...every since thats all i want to swallow cum

Marriedbicouple and LowHangers like this.
  8. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

Personally I love feeling a load of hot cum swishing around in my mouth just before I swallow it! Giving a blowjob makes my cock hard as fuck too! I also love a good hot facial!

Marriedbicouple and Si69 like this.
  9. bjooo

bjooo Members

10. bjooo

bjooo Members

I love it the girl living telling me about being with 2 bi men wanting me to fulfill my fantasy after 2 years no man right tell every man's cum taste different pungent what she finally admitted her boyfriend left her for the guy I've swallowed every man's cum for 15yrs lots men 3 loads tasting his cum sucking him I'm waiting for it way it slightly burns my throat VideoCapture_20190525-053700.jpg 20190802_004507.jpg

11. MrBater

MrBater Members

Love my own cum, that’s my only experience. But I taste it almost every time I masturbate.

12. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

13. NXCUCK

NXCUCK Members

Yes, I so much agree , I sure miss Craigslist, I could count on some stranger cum two or three times a week, but you know , I’m betting you have been let down like I have , a guy getting off hard , hollering aloud, thrusting his cock deep in your hard working mouth and not even dust comes out . Damn let down !

14. Balder85

Balder85 Members

Your a legend dude!

15. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

I love sucking cock and swallowing cum, I love everything about it the taste the texture, and the feeling of it hitting the back of my throat.

LowHangers likes this.
  16. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

I love it, no matter what it tastes like. It's amazing how much the taste varies though. I used to suck off this guy on a regular basis and some days it was sweet and very mild, other days it could be quite bitter or almost have like bleach like quality to it, it didn't seem to have much to do with the amount but I guess depends a lot on what you eat. Even when the taste itself isn't great the excitement of feeling a cock stiffen and erupt in your mouth makes it pleasurable. But once I cum myself it loses its appeal, tasting my own never did it for me except those rare occasions when I could ejaculate just a little without climaxing. I find it surprising that women don't seem to like the taste as much, though there are exceptions. Perhaps they're just not as kinky as us men...

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm the same way and over the years managed to be able to over look the taste of some guys. More than anything I enjoy feeling his cock pulsation and squirting cum in my mouth and just automatically swallow his load as it pumping into my mouth. I've yet to suck a guy off and have him not want to blow his load into my mouth, it's as satisfying for him to do so as it is for me...It's my reward for a job well done. Our present lover has the tastiest cum my wife or I have ever tasted and at times I can't get enough and he's a big cummer too. I look forward to his feedings 2-3 times a week.

Nikki Lynn likes this.
  18. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Like it on me, I want to like swallowing but I have only maybe 2 times so far

19. Jayjangle

Jayjangle Guest

I've never really tried it as in actually having a mouthful; years and years ago when I gave my ex-bf head I got a taste of his precum and I remember it being kind of salty, but besides this nothing; he didn't like receiving head at all so while he got to taste me, it wasn't reciprocal.

i think I was more turned on by the idea of having someone cum in my mouth than of actually consuming cum. Again, this was years ago and as I am married now, I will never experience this for myself, but it is still interesting to talk about and I wonder how my experience would have been if my ex actually *did* full-on cum in my mouth and I would have had to decide what I would have done with it from there. I've always been kind of put off by the whole gargling/drinking fetish though and back when, I was more excited about the thought of getting a facial or something than actually eating some jizz.

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Nothing wrong with that, I dated a woman between wives that loved getting facials which I'd never done before and it was pretty hot standing in front of her and splattering it all over her face.

MJSkier likes this.
  21. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

I love sucking cock and getting a load of cum.

Guy Stroking likes this.