Cum Without a Boner

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Mister Mike, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

Hey guys, can any of you cum without having a boner?

for me, I can if I haven’t had sex/jerked off in a day, I’ll be super sensitive and can cum when not hard at all.

curious how common this is ?

bedhumper and Pobept73 like this.
  2. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

I can recall when I was recovering from a bleeding ulcer that damn near killed me, I was on a bunch of meds. I hadn’t masturbated since before I had collapsed from loss of blood more than a week before. I was still low on red blood cells — just walking up a flight of 10 steps would get me out of breath. I started stroking, but couldn’t get hard. I kept at it and after what seemed like a long time, I started to feel some tingling down there. Dick was still quite limp in my hand. Patiently I kept stroking, and the excitement level rose, and I knew I could reach climax if I kept at it. Still limp though. But I could feel the climax approaching. And just before the moment of inevitability, my penis grew semi-hard almost in the blink of an eye. A moment later I was climaxing and semen squirted out of my semi-erection. That’s the only time I even came close to climax w/o erection.

Mister Mike and bigredinmass like this.
  3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I had been stimulated while soft, but it was always when it was hard enough or completely hard that I was able to achieve orgasm
    Whatever happened while soft, the nice sensations started only one reaching half erection and more

Mister Mike likes this.
  4. Reeve06

Reeve06 Members

Yes, I am a prostate cancer survivor and jerk off 2 or 3 times a day soft. Get it up with injection therapy couple times a week so me and wife can fuck, but otherwise I always get soft. Been doing it this way since 2004 and cums are just good as with boner.

Pobept73 and Mister Mike like this.
  5. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I have cum without being fully erect. It has been soft and I still cum a lot. This only happens when I'm super horny and in a hurry to cum.

6. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

I can't speak for others, but I can and often cum with a limp dick.
    I think a soft dick cum is more sexually intense than when I cum with a raging hard dick.

7. Ben-X

Ben-X Members

Occasionally

Mister Mike and Pobept73 like this.
  8. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've had long edge sessions where I'm horny as hell but the penis is getting tired of being hard for so long. Say I took a break and resumed and ready to cum but the hardon hasn't returned yet. I have cum that way. Feels great but I still prefer to be hard when cumming.

Mister Mike likes this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's happened with me but only after prolonged sex, like my 3rd orgasm most likely takes place with a semi hard cock as it's being sucked on.

Pobept73 likes this.
  10. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  11. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

If it’s not too private, please expand on your technique for making this happen.

12. bedhumper

bedhumper Newbie

MWM, 42. I've always masturbated soley by humping and always with a mostly soft cock. I get hard ok, and this has always been by choice. And I love it!!

RBecca likes this.
  13. Goander

Goander Members

I can cum completely flaccid using a prostate massager. More of an overflow of fluid rather than a shooting ejaculation. Still very pleasurable.

RBecca, Happy Guy and Pobept73 like this.