Cum Tasting During Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by nz male, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Tiger1

Tiger1 Members

Rarely, but pre-cum pretty well every time I secrete some....I just like the taste and find it.hot.in doing it

SteveAustin and Grand prix like this.
  2. JerkMe-69

JerkMe-69 Members

Most of the time, got into it years ago, enjoyed it and still do.

SteveAustin and Grand prix like this.
  3. DcWashington

DcWashington Members

Tried it a couple times. Not really my thing.

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Didn't you like the taste! I used to taste mine now and then really didn't like the taste until I tasted another guys precum then from then on I got his full load of cum wow now that wast something different! Nice and thick!

Grand prix likes this.
  5. Ben-X

Ben-X Members

I have always loved the taste of my cum. When I was much younger I would always keep a " cum rag" near by. That is until my mother confronted me about it. I will never forget her coming to my room with one of the rags in hand and says, ( and I quote) " Son, I know what you do with these rags! Everyone likes to fuck off now and then, but if you're going to do it keep it to just one and you can wash it and your clothes yourself!" It was the first and only time I have ever heard my mother say the word " fuck ". From then on I washed my own laundry. Lol.

I first tasted my cum just out of curiosity. I had jacked a pretty big load onto my stomach and chest. Prior to cleaning myself with my " cum rag" I dipped a finger in my goo and gave it a taste. It was definitely different but not bad. From then on whenever I would beat off , I would taste it. On occasion I would cum in my hand and eat the whole load. Later I found that I could take the head of my dick in my mouth and suck myself off. I was alot skinnier and lot more flexible then. Plus being well endowed helped as well. To this day I still enjoy the taste of my own cum as does my wife.

SteveAustin and alwaysready1970 like this.
  6. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Many years ago I had too much precum and I used to taste but now there is not enough pre cum to taste. If i drink too much water my eggs produce sufficient amounts to taste othervise no.

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow your story is hot!

8. MichelleLezGirl4747

MichelleLezGirl4747 Members

It actually tastes kind of good!! =)

RBecca and (deleted member) like this.
  9. MichelleLezGirl4747

MichelleLezGirl4747 Members

LUCKY

bill697cu likes this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Mine taste good I should know I'v tasted mine enough times! I've always been told mine tates sweat and it does!

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  11. Mizzmouth

Mizzmouth Members

Yes, usually taste my pre cum while edging, honestly it tastes better than cum. But I also collect my hot juice and drink it after I’m done.

12. I’ve eaten my cum many times over the 50 years I’ve been jacking off. I like the taste of my cum

Scott752 and Goingmyway1963 like this.
  13. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Sometimes, not all the time.

14. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

This week I’ll be sliding my ass up the wall, then jerking off with my cock pointing right at my mouth, hope to catch the whole load!!

Guy Stroking likes this.
  15. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Pineapple will make it sweeter:) Yummy

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Isn't it awesome!

BiBearMan69 and LowHangers like this.
  17. Sheila Guinn

Sheila Guinn Members

I have tasted myself before. Not bad! Of course I love the taste of pussy anyway ... so!

Jmack, Justinsky, bry75 and 8 others like this.
  18. mommas man

mommas man Members

I have quite a few times, mostly when I was cumming some would hit my face. A couple times, it seamed as if it all landed in my mouth. I get off much better if I'm real close to being caught. You know you were, but they didn't make a fuss. And being out right caught, is a sexual charge, that's getting caught by females and if she's a taboo scenario girl, I've been so charged by the humiliation of all at once happening, I couldn't make myself stop.

joker69 likes this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My ex wife caught me (around age 32) one afternoon just as I shot my load and three nice ropes landed right on my tongue as I ate it. She thought it was disgusting so I replied: You eat my cum, why can't I?...She had no response other than it was gross of me to do so. I told her more men do so than she realizes but thought I was full of crap. I wanted to tell her I was sucking cock and swallowing their cum too, but didn't have it in me to do so back then.

pharmer420 likes this.
  20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Maybe in time she will see think different!

21. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Their both awesome!