Cum Tasting During Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by nz male, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Goander

Goander Members

I think everyone has done this, at least out of curiosity. :blush:

SteveAustin and YungSAVi like this.
  2. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I have tasted my precum for years, I really like the taste, I also like the the taste of my cum. I didn’t start tasting my cum till about a year or so ago.
    Tbh i don’t think there is anything weird or Icky about tasting your cum.

cass_jenner and YungSAVi like this.
  3. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

My hubby often licks me out after cuming in me.. then we have a long deep kissing session.. Love the taste of our mixed fluids.

4. Fred64

Fred64 Members

That is so hot. Sadly my wife would never do that kind of stuf. I find it a total turn om

SteveAustin likes this.
  5. Naked

Naked Member

I once tried it out of curiosity to see what it tasted like. NOPE. NOPE and NOPE. Never again.

6. Devotee of Astarte

Devotee of Astarte Members

I consume my semen after masturbating. I read in a book on yoga years ago that otherwise the body loses zinc which is difficult to replace. I have seen photos of a yogi inverted position in which the yogi ejaculates directly into his own mouth.

7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You are really great. I always love the taste of my wife's vaginal juices when I finger her somtimes. I tasted my precum many times and love it. I tried to taste my cum which was alright but I never managed to swallow the whole load. For some unexplained reason once I fully ejaculate I immediately loose the urge to taste it. As you say women's juices are tastier than man's. Women's juices around their midcyle (about 15 days after their last periods) is the tastiest. I hope you agree with me.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Fred64 likes this.
  8. topper

topper Member

Not only does she like watching me cum in my own mouth or on my face, she will occasionally jerk me off and make me cum on my face and in my mouth

jamesau and SteveAustin like this.
  9. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I agree. I do love a woman’s taste. I do like my own cum and precum . I taste my cum Every time I orgasm. I don’t swallow the whole thing just off my finger

Klimax2gether and Oldman46 like this.
  10. bendiguy

bendiguy Member

11. Augres

Augres Members

I love using my fingers to capture the pre-cum and licking it off of my fingers the pre cum taste so good only one time have I ever actually licked come off of my hand after I masturbated

12. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'll taste mine if I shoot far up near my mouth when I still have the desire to do it. And it's not bad at all if I may add. But weird how quickly the desire to taste it goes away after orgasm.

SteveAustin and Oldman46 like this.
  13. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

I love to cum in my mouth and over my face. I hold my mouth wide open and aim for it and I love to feel it filling up my mouth and hitting my face. I wait until I have emptied then gulp it down in one go. I usually do it whilst watching myself in my big mirror and although I do sometimes feel somewhat guilty and a little ashamed after,I still keep doing it time and time again. On my back,legs up,apart and back as far as I can and away I go. I am bisexual and often have a nice fat butt plug stuck up me to add to the experience. I have swallowed a couple of other guys cum before and although I don't hate it,I also don't love it either but will do it again without a doubt! It just gives me a feeling of being well.....slutty and I like that feeling of guilt and dirtiness after. Just a slut really in truth I guess!

14. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

I'll lick up my precum, but not the finished product.

Straight Up likes this.
  15. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

Whys that? You must be curious surely?

16. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

I've tasted it, don't like it

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've tasted and eaten mine hundreds of times. I shoot my load in my hand and lick it up.

bigredinmass likes this.
  18. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

What I have trouble with is guys wanting a blow job & expect to cum in your mouth & swallow yet balk at kissing you afterwards. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Luckly I dont have this issue with my hubby, but had it when I was single. Had a guy tell me one night to stop smoking, so I did, a few days later he asked why I wasn't giving him head anymore so I told if I cant enjoy what I like doing I am not doing what you like. Didn't see him again.

19. Augres

Augres Members

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You GO! I agree with you. If you want her to take it in her mouth or even swallow you best kiss her for a job well done!

Scott752 likes this.