Cum Tasting During Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by nz male, Mar 31, 2016.

1. robc

robc Members

I wanted to for ages but couldn't get myself to do it. Recently I've got properly into it though. I'm kind of obsessed with my own cum in fact. I sometimes curl myself up and dump my whole load into my mouth. It's a bit awkward but worth it. The only real downside is that I also love watching it shoot into the air, and I can't have both :(

mommas man and LowHangers like this.
  2. mommas man

mommas man Members

I enjoyed being able to selfsuck. I was young and saw a cute girl just about do herself. When I got home I started to try and try everyday until I got a little in and more and more. But I wasn't ejaculating yet, and thought I would be doing it for the rest of my life. On one of the occasions where I was caught pleasuring myself, my mother saw that and when I knew she was watching I had my first ejaculation and I had a load in my throat and it made me start hacking and coughing and she realized what I was really doing.

Poplo. likes this.
  3. mommas man

mommas man Members

I can't reach anymore, after a couple bike accidents I lost the flexibility. Last time I was able to suck about half, was in my early 40s. Got caught twice the same day by 2 that I had seen after and both ladies will smile and wink at me and I am rock hard and they know it.

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. mommas man

mommas man Members

Some of my biggest loads dispursted by me, while I was having a wet dream. A little over a decade ago I had fallen asleep on my couch and I had a serious wet dream. Unlike many, my mushroom found its way past my top seam of my jeans and my wet dream woke me up with a couple ropes in the mouth and a couple more on my face and in one eye. That was the moment the girl I had that wet dream about pulled in the driveway. Almost blind, I made it into the shower before the door opened. Close call and felt full too

bry75 likes this.
  5. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

A couple times. It's not like I pissed in my own face.

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My mom caught me also when I was just a kid and I came big time, couldn't look at her in the face for some time!

mommas man likes this.
  7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Taste awesome....I should know tasted mine and others many times!

mommas man likes this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow I tried but couldn't...... :)

9. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I love the taste of my own cum. Eat it often.

BiBearMan69 and Poplo. like this.
  10. BiBearMan69

BiBearMan69 Members

Once I finally tried it, it was ok!

Txguy1985 likes this.
  11. Buddyluv

Buddyluv Members

I have tasted my cum a few times but like the taste of my precum better. sometimes if am using a sounding rod I well pull in out and lick my cum or pre off of the sound.

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

:)

13. mommas man

mommas man Members

I think I felt like that when I saw her watching, and when she got close enough to want to talk to me about what she saw me doing. Her questions felt like she was shoving a 6 inch cork in my ass. And helping me unravel but not letting me cover up until I was clesned up and nothing would get on my sheets. The next moment I was looking at my mother hours after and and she grinned at me and winked and I got a woody. She said I was lucky it was her and not my sister. Which made me want her to catch me too. My mother was to hot to be single as long as she was.

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

When my mom caught me I was just about to cum and I wasn't about to stop stroking my self I was so hot, cum shot all over! Her eye's got bigger then a water melon ....lol

15. mommas man

mommas man Members

I
    I'm sure my mother figured out after a while that she was catching me to easily. She never said anything like that to me but I was making it easy for her to catch me. It was the best ejaculation back then. Getting caught by my mother and she was waiting for me to cum before she let herself be known. Just knowing she was watching and waiting for my cum before showing and offering a towel ot napkin she just happened to have with her. She did things differently than any mother ive hear about, even when the mother had a sexual experience with her son. My mother was either the heavy sleeper that I thought she was, or she wouldn't ever be seen as that type of woman or mother, wven if she wanted to be that kind of mother. The way she could spin my head, and, she actually had gotten the show off thing rolling in my head, with some of the things she did and say to justify why I could carry on with what I was doing to myself that she saw and still jumped in the shower with me telling me that she wouldn't look so I could finish. And when I who liked it when she caught me and acted like she just caught it, was standing next to me saying to go ahead its a natural thing and I stalled, shed tell me, "dont you fantizes about doing it with me? You know most boys have that fantasy and you'll getto watch yours whilevyou finish what you were doing when I got in the shower. I'm pretty sure I wrote about it somewhere on this site.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  16. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I only taste myself after cumming if I'm super horny. I call it quality control.

17. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Tasted pre cum when masturbating but never had the nerve to taste cum, always wanted to but nevermanaged it