Cum problem

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by adviceplease, Aug 20, 2013.

1. adviceplease

adviceplease Guest

Hey guys,
    In the past i used to masturbate about once each day or each two days, which is a bit higher than average, but as far as i can see not a problem. In these days i could cum and it was like snot thickness.
    Recently (abt 3 weeks ago) i met this girl and she is amazing. We only had dry sex and handjobs etc. so far, cause we wanted to wait till she would take the pill. Just as an extra prevention. Though during these times i felt like having an orgasm, but all that came out was some sort of precum fluidlike substance. Also i tried masturbating on my own twice since. Also then i got only a precum-like substance when climaxing.
    I had bronchitis ( some sort of cold that can become a lunginfection when not treated) on holiday, so i was prescribed antibiotics which ive been taking till 3 days ago. About 7 days ago i got a slight pain in the area. It was annoying me in the thigh, lower belly and also above the right ball area. It didnt really hurt bad, it was more "just annoying". It really is a minor pain and it only lasts for about an hour or 2 and then fades for 5 hours straight.

Is there any reason for me to let me get checked, cause i might have snapped something or is this just a "phase" some men are going through? If you have any other suggestion what i should do, please tell me about it. Thanks in advance

2. cragsdick

cragsdick Member

Sounds to me like your problem needs some medical advice. If you have had pains in the balls area and you are not getting proper semen then, in my opinion, you need to see a Doc. Good luck! Let us know the outcome please

3. Insignia

Insignia Member

Please go get checked...sounds like your fishes are blocked...go get advice, medical...without delay..

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

For a start off, I wouldn't agree that to masturbate once every day or 2 is anywhere near above average. Personally it's about 2 - 3 times a day, depending on the weather & my state of mind, which I've found to be pretty typical - not above - not below, although when I know I have a sex date coming up I try to hold back for at least 24 - 48 hours beforehand in order to make it easier to reach an orgasm when the time comes (orgasmic / ejaculatory dysfunction due to side effects of medication). However, a lot of the time I can barely make the first 24 hours before I get so sexually tense that I just have to pull one off, regardless of the results for the next day.

However, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's anything wrong in not masturbating quite so much as others. There's no right or wrong - just a little point on averages. Typically they can go from 5 or more a day, to as little as once a month (or less), but in my own experience with guys I've known, it's been about 1 - 2 times daily (being Bi I get don't have any problems talking to other men about such things).