Cum in the ass

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by Shyguy84, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Chico

Chico Members

^^^ her .. I’m assuming she is a transgender..

2. Escierto

Escierto Members

Yes.
    [​IMG]

Breastfan and Latinperv like this.
  3. Styx

Styx Members

Anal sex is just HOT to begin with...and no doubt it feels great when you finally cum inside someone...but what is really HOT is watching their reaction when they feel it. Especially if it's a big load with some velocity behind it. That feeling of being flooded with a sudden sense of warmth, is so cool to watch when you see it on their face.

Chico and Breastfan like this.
  4. Treesa

Treesa Members

First time anal and you intend on doing it without a condom? Not the wisest choice.

5. Escierto

Escierto Members

When I was fucking women in the ass, I never used a condom. When my girlfriend fucks me in the ass she never uses a condom either.

6. My guess is yes she will. By that time she'll be beside herself with pleasure and it will be a pleasant finish for you both.

7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Why not? I've had anal with four women, all LTRs. First was my virginity taker......something new and no pregnancy worries. Second and third did it as something different/taboo, but didn't really like it. Fourth was my current wife. After a lot of prep she loved it......came like gang busters and expected me to cum in her. Never once thought otherwise. And condoms are a waste of good cum.

Witoutit likes this.
  8. floridakeysdude

floridakeysdude Members

If I had a nickel for every time I had the STD talk with a patient and they said "I can't believe this happened to me".....Next time I will think of this thread. Everyone is worried about covid. There are many more very serious diseases out there people! Then again more business for me.

9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If I put it in, that's where I'm finishing. It does feel different when you climax in an ass rather that somewhere else. Every cum is a good one but ass is a good one for sure.

Lovnflman likes this.
  10. Your story is almost identical to mine. My first anal was with my first wife who also was my virginity taker back in our teens. One was my third wife and the other two were other guy's wives that I was fucking.

Latinperv, Deejay88 and Lovnflman like this.
  11. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Did the other guys know you were fucking their wives?

12. They knew somebody was fucking her but had no idea who, and didn't seem to care all that much. I even played a game of pool at the bar with one of the women's husbands, and he had no idea he was playing pool with the guy that had been fucking his wife every night for almost two months. Awkward.

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Every
    Every night? How'd you pull that off? Do you know my wife? LOL!

Witoutit likes this.
  14. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

First time my wife asked me to fuck her ass I came in it. Last time I came in her pussy was 11 years ago when we were trying for a baby. Back in the pussy fucking days I would pound her for a while then jerk off at the end. For several years since she has been less interested in vaginal and more into anal. I would start in her pussy and like a minute later she is asking me to fuck her ass already. I always came in her ass. The past couple of years we have pretty much given up on vaginal completely. Never used a condom ass fucking. Always shot my load in her. More recently I am having a hard time staying hard in her long enough to cum. But that "might" have something to do with the fact I am only interested in men these days ;)

15. They worked different shifts. She worked graveyard shift, and used my truck to drive to work. So I'd get home from work at 5 pm, shower then climb in bed with her and wake her up with a big hard cock. She was sleeping in my bed all day. We'd talk and maybe eat something, then it was nap time before she went to work. And we'd fuck again. When she got off work in the morning I would be at work already and she'd get in my bed and go to sleep and wait for me to wake her up.

Deejay88 likes this.
  16. It was interesting to me how that guy's wife and my third wife six years later did exactly the same thing in bed with me when they wanted to let me fuck them in the ass. After I'd been thrusting into them from behind awhile, they both reached back with both hands and held their butt cheeks wide apart for me. Then as I took the offer and slowly pushing into their tight ass, they buried their face in the pillow, screaming in agony and ecstacy as I fucked them in the ass. Both were crying by the time I finished.

PGA and Deejay88 like this.
  17. Escierto

Escierto Members

No lube?

18. We used vegetable oil. The only thing we had at the time.

19. Escierto

Escierto Members

That works. I have always used lube when my girlfriend fucks my ass but she says that she prefers saliva because it is tighter. I told her we can do it once with saliva as a test. I have my doubts!

20. Saliva is a good lube but it takes alot of it to work as an anal lube.