Cum in Ass

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by savannahwright88, Aug 3, 2010.

1. s2lizard

s2lizard Member

Ive been trying to get my wife to squeeze the cum out of her ass. Shes working on it for me. She usually just shits it out later or whatever but I want her to shit it out right then and there! HOT! :cool:

2. savannahwright88

savannahwright88 Member

how many guys would actually try eating it out of her ass? oh man, i dont know what id do if my guy did that! that would be a huge turn on!!

ben_d likes this.
  3. TrudgingShit

TrudgingShit Banned

i blow in my girls ass allll the time... its basicly where i get off every time we fuck. i just love watching her fart out my huge load afterwards too. awesome! :D

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  4. futebine

futebine Member

Hi sis, you're like me. I love his cum as well, would keep it on me for days ;-)

And in fact, he's also licked my ass after he blew his load in it...what a great feeling!

5. futebine

futebine Member

The even bigger turn-on would be to have another chick eating his cum from your ass! We've done it once with a hooker and it was great to have her watch while we had sex, and then eating my ass clean off his cum, and sucking him clean.

6. campbells

campbells Member

My wife has only let me cum up her ass once and boy it was ace, its usually over her ass or face.

7. TrudgingShit

TrudgingShit Banned

sucks to be you campbells... her ass is basically the only place i blow! :D

8. campbells

campbells Member

Tell me about it

9. campbells

campbells Member

Had another great cum up my wifes ass at the week-end after a long asslicking session.Things are definately looking up:sunny:

10. s2lizard

s2lizard Member

Great..keep it going. We have anal regularly now and started with less frequency. We are both just so into it. Next thing ya know you'll be doing anal all the time. :sunny:

Katravenclaw likes this.
  11. plugmeup

plugmeup Member

I absolutely love it when a guy cums in my ass. It feels amazing and not messy :) makes me a happy girl :)

12. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

This made me vomit in my mouth a little. ;-D However I applaud your adventurous sexual nature. =D

When I get fucked, I'm rather shy about removing the cum from my butt... I only do it on a toilet.

13. i-like-tea

i-like-tea Banned

i would like to cum inside ass of a girl.

14. fire dog

fire dog Guest

My wife and I just talked about this recently after I read this thread. I asked her if she enjoyed it when I came in her butt and she said yes, then asked me if I liked to cum in her butt, dahhh. So she asked why I would wear a condom or pull out and cum on her butt. Because I thought it was easier for you (mess, clean up, etc), was my answer.

I now know that she prefers to have me cum in her ass. After all these years we are still learning about each other. Communication, communication. Of course threads like these help start the communication.

Now I just need to get her to allow me anal on the nights she wants to give me a bj.

15. allfun

allfun Banned

My wife loves it, she says she can feel each hot spurt of cum.

16. wifesbutt3

wifesbutt3 Visitor

I almost always cum on my wifes asshole. ;)

Katravenclaw likes this.
  17. colonative

colonative Members

I love it!

Katravenclaw likes this.
  18. colonative

colonative Members

I love it!

19. FrancaisBells

FrancaisBells Members

I've always loved it when a guy cums in my ass. As for getting it out some works its way out and the rest when I use the bathroom. It doesn't bother me to have it in me.

20. Wateroneuropa

Wateroneuropa Members

I cum deep in my wife's asshole. She never complained about getting it out but she does complain sometimes about causing discomfort.