Cuddling

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by CultSavant, Mar 21, 2008.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^i really don't remember what i thought back then. i don't think cuddling was involved though.

2. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Ya know I'm finding that I'm the guy within my circle of friends from childhood that seems to be the database of all those early memories. I sometimes jog their memories, but usually they draw a blank or they're pretending not to remember something for whatever reason.

3. sojourner777

sojourner777 Member

Cuddling is, to me, the total emotional union of my partner and me. It happens before and after sex, which is the unbridled raw physical release with each other. The best to me, is cuddling, followed with passionate kissing, followed with wild animal sex that leads to orgasms and physical exhaustion, and come full circle back to cuddling and sensual kissing and emotional oneness and vulnerability to each other.

4. I'mprettygoodatsex

I'mprettygoodatsex Guest

I can't fathom why anyone would not enjoy cuddling. Granted, for me, cuddling ALWAYS leads to sex, and then more cuddling, and then more sex. It feels amazing to be held by someone you're in love with though. I always feel like the universe is in sync when I cuddle my special lady.

Don't know why a lot of other guys are so anti cuddling, especially since it gets strengthens the bond they have with their girlfriend/wife, and in my experience it pretty much universally ends up getting the girl horny since she feels that bond with her man the most while cuddling.

5. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

Quite right.