Cuddling While Nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by matt1162, Oct 31, 2016.

1. matt1162

matt1162 Members

I've always enjoyed just cuddling with a lady while we're both nude. Sex doesn't even have to be a thought. I just really enjoy the feeling of my bare skin touching a woman's skin. You feel so close. You can feel each other's warmth. I can cuddle up naked on the couch with a lady and just watch TV and it really makes me feel good. Do any of you nudists really get into this? Again, I'm stressing that sex doesn't have to be on your mind and a lot of times it's more enjoyable if you aren't planning on sex. It's just relaxing to me. The last time I did this I fell asleep with my head on her shoulder, LOL.

2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I would wouldn't either, but I can't speak for my dick though. That guy has a mind of his own!

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. matt1162

matt1162 Members

I do know how that is! I guess you'd have to be with an understanding person.

4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife and I are nudists. She doesnt always sleep or live the day nude. I on the other hand live most of my day and evenings nude. When the mood strikes her to sleep nude I jump at the chance to just cuddle. Waking up in the middle of the night and rolling over to cuddle a naked body to me is relaxing.

NudistTed likes this.
  5. F6C

F6C Members

Can't beat a naked cuddle with my wife - whether sex is on the agenda or not. I find it very intimate and we both sleep naked all the time.

6. andypanty

andypanty Members

My wife and I enjoy nude cuddles too, it does seem to make them extra special feeling that little bit closer.

7. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

There is always Love with a Naked connection - though can often lead to Sex when lust prevails the emotion of sensuality

Alice in SC likes this.
  8. Asphalt-cowboy

Asphalt-cowboy Members

All the time with my wife

Alice in SC likes this.
  9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

My girlfriend and I definitely enjoy this as well.

Alice in SC likes this.
  10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's different when you're nude together and cuddle every day/night -- you can't have sex all the time! It's always a good way to generate happiness chemicals whether sex is included or not.

beachwalker and NudistTed like this.
  11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

The key word is intimate . We find intimacy is more important than sex and no better way to experience it is when skin touches skin .

NudistTed likes this.
  12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, but intimacy is more mind than skin. It's the vulnerability of sharing your innermost thoughts and secrets.