Crystal Coma

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by WeeDMaN, Nov 12, 2017.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

thats the strain Im smokin on. I dont wanna worry about mail order weed yet so I bought 2 oz of the stuff from my main man . Ill post a picture later when I roll up it is heavenly Lemony pungent earthy taste starts off with a sativa buzz works its way into a couchlock. blazed the other day last day of work before lay off , had been working lots of long days . nap at 1pm didnt wake up till next day 8 am. lol Was a blast. What kinda tasty strains you guys smokin on or any good strains youve smoked in passed while. Super sour lemon diesel was favorite this year,. friend had got it from his prescription supplier. Jean Guy also real nice Sativa.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's been Kepler Kush for me recently. Also have something that is supposed to have Girl Scout genetics. Not sure of it's name now but it's supposed to have that Girl Scout Cookie quality and hype. That has been one of THE strains for people lucky enough to have retail/medical. I don't know it gets me stoned but I'm one of those jaded people who needs only a 20 minute drive and I can have anything legal and cheap.

3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

So many great strains nowadays! We live in a paradise compared to times past when we got what the dealer had, no questions asked.

Now one has to agonize over many offerings at the 'dispensary' or retail outlet.

My how times have changed!

But I still love BLUE DREAM!

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya man back in the day get whatever the fuck u can get from your guy. I still just go to my guy but he has allthe kool strains too and theyr always more potent and cheaper than the dispensary. and he hasnt lied about one yet always on par.

ZenKarma likes this.