Crush on Teacher

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by jendi17, Jun 2, 2004.

1. kitty_kyx

kitty_kyx Member

I had a cute history teacher who me and my mates flirted with alot, and he kinda flirted back. But i did hav a crush on my Drama teacher hes like a viggo mortensen/ jeremy sheffield cross with an xtremly nice bottom. he's gay tho
    (in a straightish way). Its kinda cool cause i'd never act on any crush ova a teacher enyway. And he calls me (just me no one else in my class) darlin' and i think i might be his favourite :p . i like him more cus we get on well tho, weve kinda got the same stubborn arrogant personality and love to prove each other wrong. i think he finds it kind of amusing he always looks at me with a bemused look on his face. Also i must say ha has the... no wait THE dirtiest mind ever ;) he's always making references to gay sex... mainly to tease this big yogoslavian kid who's th biggest hairiest and campest person u will ever meet, which is hilarious he's like Nadia (big brothr) befor the op, but straight.

2. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Mr. Jones ... oh my, I'd forgotten about him! My friends were mad at me for a week because he definitely like me way better.

"Mr. Jones, come over here, I'm soooo lost!"

That was fun, but no we didn't terrorize him that bad. :p

Then again, my heath teachers the last two years were kinda scary, there was rumors both times that I only passed because I fucked them, which made me mad, because I wouldn't fuck either of those bastards, and I got good enough grades anyways. One day, I asked the class if they'd miss me, to which one kid answered, "No, but Mr. (health teacher) would!" OoOoO right in front of my other teacher, who never looked at me the same again.

So, I guess when it goes the other way, you see it differently. I learned my lesson and don't think of teachers that way anymore.

3. ThrftShopSweater

ThrftShopSweater Member

yeah ive got a crush on a teach man! lol, its strange though cause he's my teacher but he's more my friend (because we knew eachother before he became my teacher) and i dont find him visually attractive at all! but i just love his cute little personality! its adorable lol!

4. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

I had a crush on this really hot teacher when I was in 6th grade, he was my friends math teacher and I was so pissed because she got to spend time with him everyday. One day when ever one in my grade went on a field trip (that I wasn't allowed to go on because I'm a Rosario kid) I had to stay at school with this teacher. He left me in the class room by myself because he said that he had to do something, he came back ten minutes later and told me to come stand in front of him (I had no fucking idea what was going on at the time but looking back on it now I was a fucking fool) he takes my hand and starts to rub it he was asking me a lot of question like "Do you have a boyfriend?" "What are you into?" shit like that, now let me tell you guys I was only 12 at the time so I really wasn't into sex. After an hour of him talking to me and holding my hand he finally gave up and told me to wait in the lunch room until everyone came back. If I knew that he was trying to hit on me back then I would of let him fuck me on the desk.

5. louray

louray Member

never had a crush....but ive thought one was really cute

6. Vamp

Vamp Member

oooo yea...there was this this history teacher at my old jr. high before i moved, he was on FIRE! lol, and he knew it, too. Although I never had him as a teacher, I would see him at the library from time to time, and he'd wink at me...

somtimes it seemed like he knew I liked him, even though i doubt he even know my name-he'd stop me in the hall and ask me to give some papers to another teacher, look me right in the eye, and smile...o man, his eyes were the bluest iv ever seen...
    I also had a very hippy-ish english teacher, who wasnt really eye-candy, but was by far the sweetest teacher iv ever met. He got into random converstions with me, we both loved the same music, and he got rid of my stagefright...always gave me a smile while i was up there:)

7. thetaintedfae

thetaintedfae Member

Yup I had one at an art teacher at my old school. What can I say the man was nummy.

8. MacBe518

MacBe518 Member

ok..last year i was in grade 10 at this really preppy private school and i was in this english class and i instantly fell for my 56 year old teacher!!!....everybody thought he was a cool guy and all but definitely nobody else had a crush on him...but anyways things sort of proceeded as normal for a while...i was a REALLY (don't mean to brag) good student and got 100 on practically everything i submitted...anyways one day i let it slip that i secretly fantasized about this old man...and word spread through the whole school and it sorta became a huge joke...he took it well and all but on a couple of occasions he was forced by other teachers in the school to talk to me about our...well..rather odd relationship..so things continued for like this all though grade 11 and i eventually became really good friends with his daughter...i spent the entire summer between grades 11 and 12 talking to both of them over email...honestly i would be typing a message to my teacher and masturbating at the same time..i was happy for things to just stay as they were until his daughter told me that all her dad ever talked about was ME!!...anyways she invited me over to her house one evening and his wife was in england visiting friends...i went to bed in a separate room...but at about 2am my teacher came into my room and crawled into my bed and started to rub my crotch and breasts...i have never felt so amazing in my life...he started talking to me about how he had waited for this for 2 years..suddenly he came closer to me and i felt his HUGE BONER!!!!..we ended up fucking all night and in the morning we both talked to his daughter as if nothing had happened but i think she knew everything anyways...i ended up being in his class in grade 12 and always sat in the front row with my super short kilt and kept my legs wide open with no panties on...he just always stared at me in class...i would always meet him either before or after class and we would bang each other in his classroom with the door locked!!..it was funny because pretty much everyone in the school knew what was going on but they just let it slide...the best three years ever!!

9. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

MacBe518, you have now earned my respect. Good for you.

10. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

oh my goodness, you and my friend both ;)
    well she was completely in love with our 8th grade social studies, and maybe maybe i had a crush on him too, but it's all good. my theology teacher stares at me a lot.. it kinda bothers me, cause hes this italian from new york, one of the big ones (he's not fat, just big) and he was kneeling by everyone's desk to write down their birthday, and i was really regretting him coming to mine.. at least i only have him an hour a day

11. thaone0715

thaone0715 Member

i've been there before, it kind of sucks though caus theres nothing u can really do but have it

12. prism

prism :o

Hahaa...yeah. Last year I had the biggest crush on my ceramics teacher. He was about 26/27-ish & I was 17. He looked fucking identical to Roger Daltrey, only a lot hotter & younger (which I didn't think was possible b/c I'm such a Rog fanatic). A few weeks before the school year ended, he got married. lol...I couldn't bring myself to look at him after he got married, knowing that he probably had hot steamy sex with his wife all the fucking time. Meh...

13. Personface

Personface Tennessee Jed

My senior year in high school I had a crush on my English teacher, and the school resource officer.
    I sat in the front row of my English class, and I always got A's on every assignment, I was the first to volunteer when he asked a question. One day, he asked the class why they weren't as involved with all the discussions as I was and this one girl said "because we aren't in love with you like Angela is." I WAS SOOOO EMBARRASED. I think he was too. . .
    Haha, I kissed the school resource officer once. He could have got in big trouble, but I was 18 and about to graduate, so it wasn't like he was being a child molester. (One of my friends told him I had a crush on him. . . )

14. My_Euphoric_Veils

My_Euphoric_Veils Member

eew, I`m glad to say I`ve never had a crush on a teacher. Never thought of them That way *shudders*
    Anywho

15. Astridwantpeace

Astridwantpeace Member

I once had a huge crush at this substitude, who we had alot beacuse our teachers where ill all the time. He was so fine, but everyone in my school was so in love with him.. But now i think he's such a fool. He was actually a big jerk!...

ha ha... i think it happent to alot of people.. I was so facinated by his charm

16. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

There was a student teacher when I was in 11th grade that was teaching for the regular teacher who I graded papers for and stuff like that, so I sort of became his assitant (damn that didn't make a bit of sense...oh well). So we were in the backroom talking one day and he looked right into my eyes and for one second I SWORE we connected...It was probably the coolest feeling. I was 17 and he was 25, so there wasn't much of an age difference. So throughout the year I'd notice him peeking looks once in awhile, I thought it was the cutest thing. So the end of the year came and I thought I'd never see him again...yeah well, he ended up getting hired as a fulltime instructor...and coincidentally I ended up in one of his classes. The only Senior class he taught...ahhh, the irony of it all. He wasn't HOT or anything, but he was so smart and passionate about the classes he taught, which is definitely a plus, in my book. So he kept me after class one day and we were talking about one of the assignments when he looked at me right in the eyes, in the middle of one of my sentences, and kissed me. It was crazy.

Nothing more ever really happened and neither one of us never talked about it again, but there was always those looks he'd give me....*sigh*

I wonder whatever happened to him?

I think I gotta find out now...

17. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I had crushes on 2 of my past teachers one in 8th grade that was hot as hell and one last year that wasn't really that hot. Both were english teachers and the one from last year I actually could have fucked but I decided not to. I figured she was a little too old and a little too chubby

18. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

That's it, I'm gonna be a teacher.

19. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

yeah. i fooled around with an art teacher once. he wasnt my teacher though, so it doesnt count :p

20. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

must have been very creative. :D