Crush on Teacher

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by jendi17, Jun 2, 2004.

1. jendi17

jendi17 Member

Has anyone ever had a crush on their teacher? I have, and I was wondering if anyone else did/does. Please post!

Peace,
    Jen :D

2. kier

kier I R Baboon

nope, but which teacher do you have a crush on??? :D ;)

3. jendi17

jendi17 Member

lol...my art teacher. And he's not young either...he's almost 40 I think...but he kinda reminds me of Johnny Depp!

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

crushes are good :) age is just a number, though i wouldn't go out with anyone that age :eek:

5. jendi17

jendi17 Member

Lol, yeah...
    He's so funny, artistic, and he has like a gotee thing

6. tom

tom Member

My 8th grade gym teacher was this hottie blondey, skinny waste, nice hoots and a nice nice round bubble butt....excuse me for a few minutes

7. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

yewr.. i had a rly big crush on my teacher b4, we got on soo well

8. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

in 7th grade i had the BIGGEST crush on my english teacher she was sooo hot i used to think about her all the time, and also m y math teacher this year is pretty hot too but im not obsesive naymore liek in middle school

9. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I don't think I've really ever had a crush on a teacher - the last teacher would I considered to be remotely close to being hot was in the 8th grade. Unfortunately, none of my female professors were crush worthy....

10. Erin

Erin Member

YeS
    i always got crushes on my teaches the boys and the girls ;)

11. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

I fancy the pants off my trainee English teacher and he knows it. I'm such a nerd. When we talk about sexual innuendo and stuff I go bright red. Especially when he says orgasm. Hah. Rude...

12. sanctified

sanctified Member

eek, "hot for teacher". Yeah I had a teacher crush once...my english teacher, an odd fellow, we liked the same bands...

13. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

ya but she left to play music and then i think her mom told me shes in medical school.. her mom worked at the school too.. ANyways the one i had a major crush on she was a major hippie and ya talked about inappropriate stuff in school.. SHE WAS JUST SO FUNNY and pretty and she played the guitar and could sing.. haha the last day of school she brought her guitar and sung this song about hating this guy because he put his boner on her at a concert it was funny.. she was young and was going to quit anyways.....what a person she is and i havent seen her since wahh .. shes getting married the last i heard

14. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

This thread is a joke, these people are just trying to make a living... LOL

but anway i rember my grade 7 teacher she whould always wear black bras and thin thin shirts, Basicly you could make out the shape of her t_ts.

i didn't have a crush on her but it go my attention, it wasn't untill 2 months into the class when she started talking to me and things where getting intresting.

I rember one time she said to me i learned alot about you,

I read your school record and i've talked to some people, i personly saw her talking to my former grade 6 and grade 5 teachers.

I was like why do you care so much??? no other teacher cares that much.
    It didn't last long anway she started to go on some other student nearer to the end of the year,

15. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, uh, i had a crush on my 11th grade english teacher. she came to the school when i was in 10th grade and thats when my crush started and it ended when i graduated i think. shes roughly 10 years older than me. it just started out as a physcial attraction and then as i talked with her more and more...it became more of a intellectual attraction.
    i learned so much about her as an individual and some personal stuff as i opened up to her. shes one of the teachers i had who i could totally open up with, which was freaking awesome.

yea so thats my bit.

16. show_girl

show_girl Member

i never have personally but alot of girls at my school think this one math teacher is hott. they say he looks like tony hawk.

17. marquee

marquee Member

yeah, ive had loads of sexy teachers. how about this: anybody scored with a teacher? if you have, you have earned all my respect.

18. Mui

Mui Senior Member

ive had lots of hot teachers i wanted to bang

19. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i have a crush on my dance teacher, she's one hot gypsy mama.

20. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

No, but a teacher's friend had a crush on me.