Crossdressing

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Curiousbi, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Curiousbi

Curiousbi Members

Something unexpected happened to me yesterday with my latest hook-up. I found an older dominant guy. I told him I was looking to explore my inner slut. He told me to get some sexy black stockings. I'd never even thought about this, but it wasn't much money or time so I figured I'd try. I got these very sexy long black stockings that come up to the middle of my thighs.

He made me his sissy slut for an hour and finished on my face while I came all over myself. I was just kind of disappointed he didn't fuck me.

Now I love wearing these stockings. It feels really calm and hot.

I didn't want to post this under "transgender" because I don't want to be a woman or anything. I just really enjoyed it in the context of being with a dominant older man.

Unfortunately he can't host and we can't meetup again. I'm looking for someone else to take his place.

DaveTheBiGuy, Chris4u and aaron1977 like this.
  2. cman

cman Member

I wear pantyhose myself, L love wearing and want to be a guy's sissy.

3. thesantos

thesantos Bi-Nudist

When the wife is away, I'll wear some panties that I bought. It's like i'm getting in touch with my feminine side. I like how they feel and look.

DaveTheBiGuy and Chris4u like this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I used to wear my ex-wife's corset and stockings while sucking guys off. It shocked a few when I answered the door but all of them thought is was hot. I may have to buy my own and surprise my wife one of these days.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.