Crossdressing lingerie

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by DarrenNY, Sep 28, 2022.

1. DarNY

DarNY Members

yeah no kidding. I would so enjoy having a party like that. Sometimes you just gotta wonder what goes on and if I’m missing the parties in Buffalo. Beats me.

Barefoot Rick and Jcinalco like this.
  2. Tk9595

Tk9595 Members

3. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I was invited to a couple of fun summer parties, quite different from each other.

First was a vintage costume themed party. I chose to dress in vintage style lingerie dressed all in black wearing: Padded pointed bullet bra, Waspie waist cincher with 6 thick elastic suspender straps, French knickers, Cuban heel seamed stockings; with Satin evening/opera gloves, Satin choker, High heels & Lace garter accessories. Also a long curly blonde wig with pink make-up and pearl jewelry. Everyone loved my outfit!

Second was a sexy lingerie party. I chose a tarty look in black wearing: Crotchless lace bodystocking with PVC thigh length stiletto boots, PVC gloves, Leather choker & red lace garter accessories. Also a long black wig, black eye make-up with thick red lipstick. With it being crotchless and leaving me fully on show it was a very popular look with the hosts and guests who took it in turns to show their appreciation.

FredBrice likes this.
  4. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

As for myself I was a born a male, and I am currently considering to spend more time as a Cross Dressing. I do often, tend to find that I do enjoy getting in touch with my inner Feminine side, since I do love and enjoy most all Feminine Lingerie. I started when I was a pre-teen at home. Once I was exploring the attic and I found a trunk full of Lingerie. I saw a many different panties and a lot of color and lacy. I quickly removed my drab underwear and I slip and panties and loved the look and feel. For some reason, I was excited and compelled to try them on and once I did, I was hooked. I have been cross-dressing in private ever since. I mainly only wear sexy, silky, lacy lingerie. Over the several decades, I have started added some dresses and skirts along with numerous different tops outer wear I had learn and enjoyed their feminine body’s.I did enjoy spending time with the younger females.
    Now as times passes, it was a lot easier to become sexually attracted to other males, who may also enjoy dressing feminine and spending quality time together and also enjoying exploring sexual pleasured together.
    I must admit that I do enjoy wearing my own underwear, which usually it consists of my very own lingerie, often, consisting of a matching a Bra/Seamless Pullover Bralette, Camisoles, and Panties. I do usually wear my own lingerie daily, 24/7 and do have a bit of lingerie fetish and I am also committed to being a "Under-Dresser". I do enjoy the feel of wearing my own lingerie under all my male drab outerwear and if I need to be out in public. Alone at home no need to wear any drab male outerwear! Often in the cooler weather, I may add a pair of matching leggings and maybe a long sleeve shirt which is all gender neutral. Ultimately, I am often looking for a woman who is open minded and hopefully complementary to myself. It has taken years to realize that while I enjoy dressing, my real excitement comes from being dressed.

jamie_oth, DarNY, JeffT and 4 others like this.
  5. JeffT

JeffT Members

I'm an underdresser. Love my bras & panties & thongs. Also pantyhose, stockings and ruched tights in cooler weather.

6. DarNY

DarNY Members

I just ordered for the first time from xdress lingerie. Can’t wait for them to show up. All the other stuff I have is from amazon. Of course I don’t have a body like these but I like to fool myself in saying it’s not how u look but how u feel but screw that B4DF330A-379D-485A-BD03-807BCD318D9B.jpeg 49533968-98AE-418D-81C2-9259DC933920.png

7. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I think I’m going to order some lingerie from that site I like to wear lingerie when I’m home

Daretobare, FredBrice and JeffT like this.
  8. DarNY

DarNY Members

yeah it’s made more for a guy. Even though. With me being a heavier dude my man boobs fit a sizable woman’s bra. Haha. But I do like their strappy stuff. A few of the amazon strappy lingerie seams came apart. Which is no problem to sew up.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  9. Barefoot Rick

I’m a heavy guy myself and I can’t wait for my lingerie to show up . I did order from xdress lingerie website. And thanks for that information about that website I can’t wait to put them on

DarNY likes this.
  10. DarNY

DarNY Members

That is so well stated and has a lot of similar thoughts. Thank you for all that. It makes me feel better knowing there are others out there.

11. DarNY

DarNY Members

I sometimes use my face on those bodies in lingerie and change the background. And I’ll go so far to do it to one of my fav trans women. Amazing what you can do with an iPhone.

12. DarNY

DarNY Members

Has anyone tried Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty lingerie for men. I’ll post some if you’d like.

I like what she’s tried doing that sparked a conversation. But of course most guys dismissed it and laughed at the idea of men dressing.

13. Barefoot Rick

I’m a male but I love to dress in lingerie and I have been think the same do a little bit more cross dressing I love the loo and the feel of the lingerie.

Satinsubmissive, FredBrice and JeffT like this.
  14. JeffT

JeffT Members

I enjoy "underdressing" at home in a nice 40B cup bra and matching nylon lycra bikini panties. With the weather cooling I can venture out of the house in a loose shirt and light jacket. It's also time to try out some lycra tights with a ruched seam in the back. Feels so nice.....like being hugged all over!!

Jcinalco, FredBrice and Barefoot Rick like this.
  15. Barefoot Rick

Wow I would like to see a picture of that jeffT

FredBrice likes this.
  16. JeffT

JeffT Members

Mmmm....Hadn't thought of that. Might be fun, we might try taking some pics.

FredBrice and Barefoot Rick like this.
  17. Barefoot Rick

I would love to see pictures of in bra and pantry’s . I just ordered a fishnet body stocking I can’t wait for it to be here

FredBrice likes this.
  18. DarNY

DarNY Members

I unsed To buy my wife sexy bras. Bralettes and lingerie. And she never would wear them. Not one darn time. Boring and closed minded

19. Barefoot Rick

Wow that’s not right you buy all of that for her and she doesn’t wear it. I would start wearing it

DarNY, FredBrice and soulpoker like this.
  20. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Only makes sense. Shouldn't go to waste.

FredBrice and Barefoot Rick like this.