Cross dressing question.

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Deleted member 313278, Jun 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

About 20 years ago I dressed and went out to the bar for Halloween. I had on a skirt and top and had a blonde costume wig. Didn't stay in the bar very long but made a stop at the convenience store too. I was married at that time but I can't remember what she wore. When I was back single I would dress and go driving around at night once in awhile.

Rocket73 likes this.
  2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

About 20 years ago I dressed for Halloween and went to a nearby town stopped at the bar inconvenient store anddrove around. I had on a skirt and top a blonde costume I was married at the time I don't remember what she wore. After I was back single I would go for a drive at night dressed once in awhile.

Rocket73 likes this.
  3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

What exactly constitutes cross dressing.?
    Other than underwear, Jane has worn almost everything that I own at some time or another, from casual wear for gardening, to my heavy sweaters on a cold night, even to my black tie suit that made me look like a penguin at film premiers.

Although wearing anything of hers is less common, other than her work skirts, I doubt that anyone would even notice. I could even wear her shoes if they fitted me.
    PS, When Jane was asked recently about the thing that she disliked about me the most, her immediate reply was having to wear heels at our wedding
    in 1979. I always wish that I had made her change them for her wellingtons in one of our wedding photographs. :D

4. Escierto

Escierto Members

I am a bottom for my transgender girlfriend who is a pure top. Even though we both fantasize about role reversal like her making me pregnant, I have no desire to cross dress. Nor does she want me to. So it seems the urge to cross dress is rooted in other desires than simple sexual role reversal.

5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Although your girlfriend does not wear specific male clothes, is her style more masculine, for example, preferring jeans to a frilly dress.

I agree that dressing in a preferred way and sexual orientation are not directly linked
    One of our company directors in the 70s wore a lot of women's clothing (needless to say in private) but he was not in the least bit gay.

6. Escierto

Escierto Members

I must admit that she usually wears jeans or pants of some sort. She does wear dresses sometimes. She is completely feminine but definitely has some male characteristics like a love for gaming.
    [​IMG]

Rocket73 and snowtiggernd like this.
  7. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

It depends on the individual. Some people cross-dress for sexual titillation. Some cross-dress because they are more comfortable in those clothes. The first group would not be considered transgender. The latter group probably would. Of course, if someone dresses in women's clothes because they are trans-feminine, it isn't really "cross"-dressing; it is just dressing appropriately.

8. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Dresses and skirts and minimalistic underwear often feel more comfortable and appropriate to me, and I am certainly not a transgender female. None of those articles of clothing are the exclusive domain of women, neither historically or practically, any more than Levis and button-down work shirts and boxer briefs would be the exclusive domain of men. Dressing "appropriately" involves a subjective assessment that is generally laden with societal conditioning.

Most men are just too worried about the social embarrassment of wearing a dress-type garment or skirt in public. Men in general have not gone through the same clothing liberation movement that women went through during the past hundred or so years. If it feels comfortable to take a stroll in a dress or skirt, find one that fits and do it! Men have done so at many times in during world history, and can open the doors to do so now.

I've found some very comfortable and practical skirts at thrift stores, and I have a light full length dress from Morocco that fits my personality. I don't wear these garments when working on heavy equipment, but for relaxation mode in warm weather, they are the best!

9. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I would agree with that, whenever I cross-dress it is purely for sexual titillation. But usually it is not just for my own excitement, but for whoever I am with, especially when they get to choose what I wear and then get to dress me up and do my make-up they enjoy it more than I do.

Rocket73, Timee and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Timee

Timee Members

I underdress all the time to me it feels wonderful and natural. I wish I could come out as a CD but right at this moment that would be a bad decision. Does anyone else here underdress? Just trying to start a conversation

JeffT and Rocket73 like this.
  11. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Yes. Paint my nails too. Been using a color that's not so noticable for my finger nails.

Rocket73 and Timee like this.
  12. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I'm a daily underdresser. Always in panties and some days bras.

Rocket73, JeffT and Timee like this.
  13. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

As a retired-but-still-laboring man living in a warm climate with intense sun radiation, I like to wear a skirt or dress, with nothing on underneath if there is very little chance of offending someone, but with string bikini briefs if I am out in public. I do not consider this "cross" dressing, because I don't buy in to society's rules about what is "appropriate" for men's wear.

Appropriate for me is what feels right. It does not feel right to cinch up my mid-section with a belt every day, so a flowing dress or a light skirt with a broad elastic top addresses that.. It does not feel right to suppress my sensuality during the day. A skirt or dress follows the form of my body without compressing or hiding it. Many men who are adventurous enough to try this know just how liberating it feels.

I find it totally compatible to be productive in my work while at the same time staying in touch with my body and with my sensual connection to the world around me. If I am going to be gardening or doing certain construction/maintenance tasks that do not require the physical protection of heavy pants and heavy shirts, I wear a dress or skirt that has pockets, or maybe wear a tool vest. Same for driving-- most kaftan dresses have pockets for your wallet, keys, and cell phone.

I think for many men there is a great divide between society's rules for masculinity and femininity. They may be curious about bridging this great divide, but they fear the blow-back from society. For me, the rewards related to how free and sensual I feel by bridging this divide far outweigh the risks of disapproval by judgmental people. Also, I find bridging this divide has opened up much more meaningful communication with open-minded people of all gender orientations.

Rocket73 and Timee like this.
  14. Timee

Timee Members

I underdress every day to go along with my painted nails. I do this because it feels right and natural for me. I find it to be relaxing for me as well

15. Laurie2021

Laurie2021 Newbie

I wear panties/thongs daily and pantyhose as it feels natural to me and makes me feel good.

Rocket73, JeffT, snowtiggernd and 2 others like this.
  16. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Try Shein. They have some really cute things

Rocket73 likes this.
  17. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

thanks I will ,I have heard of them

18. Laurie2021

Laurie2021 Newbie

Those are sexy panties

Rocket73 likes this.
  19. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

I will get some black stockings to go with a matching pink bra and knickers and post later 16190906135519022897169130142681.jpg

20. Laurie2021

Laurie2021 Newbie

Nice, would love to see a picture of that.

Rocket73 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.