Cross dressing question.

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Deleted member 313278, Jun 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At what point would you consider someone a cross dresser. I'm kinda confused because I am a guy who secretly wears those latex hooker boots more often these days and I occasionally wear a pvc skirt or hotpants but that's about it. Does this make me a cross dresser by conventional standards?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There's a lot of subtexture in cross dressing to really try and pin point. First up you have gay XD, bi and straight. You have masculinity in lace and the complete femme types.

I think basically if you enjoy wearing clothes marketed towards female then it's fine to say you are a cross dresser.

I like the femme smooth types. I think it's hot.

Happy Guy and (deleted member) like this.
  3. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Good news: you get to label yourself. You would not be wrong to label yourself as a crossdresser.

4. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

To me the term "crossdressing" means a person is making a conscientious effort to appear as a member of the opposite sex. A guy throwing a pink mohair cardigan over a shirt and tie doesn't cross that threshold.
    I'm not saying throwing on one or two opposite sex clothes is wrong. My judgement is just on the term not the person.

Timee, FredBrice and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Thanks. What you're saying all makes sense. That said id rather not label myself as a cross dresser. It's not as though anyone will see me and think I'm a woman but rather wearing some parts of a woman's clothes. And even at that I don't think wearing those things would go down well if I ever wore them in public

FredBrice likes this.
  6. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

People Crossdress for many reasons. I played the secret panty game for most of my life. I expelled it to my wife after 44 years of marriage. She accepted it and supports me but does set boundaries. But one thing troubled me. Why? What good reason did I have outside of it was a turn on. Seemed like it was more. I wasn't necessarily gay or bi. But something made it necessary to know more. I bought a book on Kindle. Cheap price. After reading it I found it answered many of my questions of why I was doing what I was doing. I'm now much more at ease with it and it's great that my wife is supportive for the reason it's for me. She told me... "Its your thing, not mine but enjoy it, nothing wrong with it."
    The book is called... "Help, I think I'm a sissy." It's a good easy read.

Rocket73 likes this.
  7. natyking

natyking Members

Don't worry about that. If you enjoyed wearing those boots, then it's okay. It doesn't matter if someone can consider you a crossdresser or not. What's important is what you think of yourself. ;)

snowtiggernd and Timee like this.
  8. Timee

Timee Members

I’m similar I like wearing panties and relaxing in lingerie. I have no desire to become a woman. I consider myself a feminine gay. Is that strange?

Matt_K, Rocket73, Styx and 2 others like this.
  9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Hi Timee.

I think it's probably more common than we realize. :blush: I do not crossdress, however - am cisgender, male, and 40. Nice to meet you

Timee likes this.
  10. Timee

Timee Members

Nice to meet you

soulcompromise likes this.
  11. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

I wear thongs and heels. Would love to be fully dressed and play

Matt_K, JeffT, Timee and 1 other person like this.
  12. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

The term "cross dressing" is almost always applied to males. Does a woman who wears men's button-fly Levis and a tee-shirt get labelled as a cross dresser? These days, almost never.

Many dresses are just comfortable for both men and women. They're light and are suspended from your shoulders. You don't need to cinch a belt around your midsection like some sort of torture device. Most dresses make you feel sensual, not like you just girded thy loins for battle.

And skirts, they are especially comfortable in warm weather. And if you have to wear underpants for some reason, silk and minimalistic stuff feels great.

I wear whatever I want whenever I have the inclination and the opportunity. Women can wear the clothes typically worn by men, and vice versa. Don't stigmatize men more than women for doing that.

Timee, snowtiggernd and Daretobare like this.
  13. JeffT

JeffT Members

Not sure if I qualify as a crossdresser. I enjoy slipping into some nice tight lace panties or a thong. Like feeling pretty.

Matt_K, FWKbi, Timee and 2 others like this.
  14. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Yes, you would be considered a cross-dresser.

snowtiggernd and JeffT like this.
  15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't think my ass would fit in women's underwear, but maybe that's the point... :eek: :laughing:

16. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Any guy who has experienced the joy of expressing feminine sensuality is well-served to dismiss labels that are used by rigid and judgmental people. Labeling tends to be the obsession of people who are more focused on articulating differences than on celebrating the essence of sensuality that transcends differences and provides the basis for intimacy.

So many men are enslaved in isolation and a sense of separateness. They have no idea that feminine expression is empowering, and not a sign of weakness. They have no idea that they can embody both masculine and feminine characteristics, greatly expand meaningful communication with others, and feel more connected to the world as a whole.

17. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

It is not just Victoria that has a secret. There are many of us of varying degrees. I've wore jeans and ladies cut tees many times in public. And nobody sees what you got on under them. Kinda stealth mode.. I did not have my beard then. I don't have it now either.

JeffT likes this.
  18. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

Back in high school my friend and I dressed as women for the Halloween dance. We spent 45 minutes getting dressed! The wigs and false eyelashes - It was a lot of fun but walking around in high heels!? Torture! I have a whole new respect for women

Timee and snowtiggernd like this.
  19. Timee

Timee Members

I’ve tried a few times to crossdress but I find it more sensual or feminine if I only stayed to the undergarments and occasionally painting nails. I wear the underwear every day and it’s my own little secret no one has any idea what I have on. It also makes me feel much more feminine. I try and not get mixed up in the labels where what makes you happy and enjoy

Rocket73, snowtiggernd and JeffT like this.
  20. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

About 20 years ago I dressed and went out to the bar for Halloween. I had on a skirt and top and had a blonde costume wig. Didn't stay in the bar very long but made a stop at the convenience store too. I was married at that time but I can't remember what she wore. When I was back single I would dress and go driving around at night once in awhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.