Criss Angel Mindfreak

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Ironcore, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

2. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Omg, are you seroiuly thinkign they are real? Of course thier fake.

3. Salem Blair

Salem Blair Member

Criss Angel is an amazing performer-- but I think thats about as far as it goes, he's simply a performer

4. CadenceKid

CadenceKid Member

Criss Ang3l is teh sux0r.

5. Imaginenothing

Imaginenothing Member

I really don't like Criss Angel. :( His show brings me nothing but sadness.

6. Gyva02

Gyva02 WACKY

I want to see his shit in person, especially the levitation shit. its a trick, but damn its a good one... I mean I want to be like those folks in the park, right there with him I'll be the waving a stick under him trying to see whats holding him up lol......

Mike...

7. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

I believe that what he does is possible. I can't understand what makes it seem like an illusion to those who posted. I have yet to see anything that seems fake or staged on the program. It seems obvious to me that his spectators are not all actors paid off to look surprised. It is not very difficult to tell when someone is insincere / acting.

Is it because you can't accept that his performances could be reality? That levitation, dematerialization and telepathy are not possible? If so, how can you be sure?

I don't know for certain that what he performs is completely genuine, but I cannot accept that everything is falsified. That seems far more impossible to me.

Come on people, believe in the power of the mind!

8. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

David Blaine is better!

9. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

that fucker aint got nothing on david blane

10. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

David Blaine sucks compared to him

11. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

I like his show but I don't think what he does is real.

12. Salem Blair

Salem Blair Member

next time you watch the show.. listen to what he says.. he will call the things he does illusions.

13. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

Electromagnetism:

"is the physics of the electromagnetic field: a field, encompassing all of space, which exerts a force on those particles that possess the property of electric charge, and is in turn affected by the presence and motion of such particles. The term electrodynamics is sometimes used to refer to the combination of electromagnetism with mechanics, and deals with the effects of the electromagnetic field on the dynamic behavior of electrically charged particles. Electromagnetism encompasses various real-world electromagnetic phenomena."

Enough to cause a light bulb to light up and levitate?

14. polymer

polymer Senior Member

heh, people today still believe that jesus rose from the dead three days later to save them; that's the most ludicrous magic trick/illusion many people still believe as truth.

btw.. David Blane learned his magic from jesus, chris angel has been called "the son of the devil".

15. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I love Criss Angel. I haven't seen that show in so long...

16. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

17. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

Why do they always show the people reacting to what they see,then wHeN the camera goes back to Chris he's levitating or making a cat levitate or some shit.Oh yeah I know why...

18. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Anyone ever wonder if he can have an orgasm just by thinking about it? Hahaha...

19. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

my brother loves watching Chris Angel. I like the show, but i do think most of his stunts are just allusions. he does have a good way of captivating an audience though :)

20. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

There magic tricks people.

Magicians just use tricks and slights of hand. As technology improves, magicians do more then pull rabits out of theis asses.

But it's still just a trick. If you saw him levitating, you could throw him to the floor and the trick would be exposed.

Magics just a degree above mimes in the entertainment hierarchy. Now juggling, that's at least a talent.

David Blaine did the levetation trick long before Criss Angel, and if you ask google, it'll tell you how it's done.

Theres no magic people.