[creative]Creating a milkcartonbong

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by pc-fr34k, Nov 9, 2006.

1. pc-fr34k

pc-fr34k Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqiW_uV0JPI

I made a bong with a milk carton using a knife and scizzors.

Things you need:
    -Weed or hasj
    -Smoking paper
    -roach
    -scizzors/knife
    -Milk carton(empty)
    -Water
    -Fire

The process:
    The movie first shows the spots you need to make holes in to create the bong. These are:
    -Low just high enough for some water
    -At the side at the top(before the tilted side)
    -At the tilted size

You could also leave the last option unsliced and use the opening used to pour milk to suck but t's quite big.

The smoking(Best part):
    Place joint in lowest hole(make sure it doesn't hit the water). If it's big enough you can elt is hang in, if you rolled up a thin joint you have to hold it so it doesn't fall into the water.
    Hold vinger over second hole and place mouth over third. Light joint, and suck at the third hole. If there is enough smoke inside the milk carton let the second hole go and just suck out all the smoke inside the carton. It takes a few hits to take it all out. Repeat process untill the joint is gone.

Happy spacing.

2. snoopdogg

snoopdogg Member

i have to say.... thats fucking retarded. why the fuck wouldnt u just smoke the joint? the water sitting at the bottom doesnt cool the smoke. it just sits there and does nothing. basically all u did was make a chamber for the smoke to go through b4 u hit it. the smoke has to go through the water to cool it down.

3. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

That's exactly what I was thinking

4. pc-fr34k

pc-fr34k Member

I know, I didn't have a pen or anything else where I could place it in that goes trough the water and basicly I just forgot to. Guess I was too stoned.

It was more about the idea of no having a bottle to make it from just an empty milkcarton box.