creative blockage>>> help?

Discussion in 'Art' started by MushieBaby, Aug 21, 2005.

1. MushieBaby

MushieBaby Member

hey, so since this is an art forum and im sure many creative peoples view these pages i was hoping some of you may be able to give me some advice on breaking down a creative blockage. I know that all artists experience this at times, but lately i have been way more... uh blocked i guess. Any advice???

thank yas! :)

2. MushieBaby

MushieBaby Member

nevermind

3. arlia

arlia Members

im in the same boat!
    usually what i ahveto do is do sometihng spontanious liek jump ona train and go hlaf way up the country,then i feel fine,becasue my eyes have been fed!

4. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

i get that way sometimes.wat helps me is just have fun even if its not your medium.im a photographer,so if im blocked i play with clay our duddle with a pen.sometimes it helps to play with kids the smaller the better.grab legos or something,notice how their creativity never stops.us aluts have that allso its just blocked sometimes by adult life,but a kid allways has it.you can visit some galleries,or talk to other artists.even tho you may be blocked right now you are still a creative person stay in the loop.allso notice the creativity of nature,nature has to be creative to be successfull so do artists.

frog