Creampie Cleanup Survey

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by good husband, Sep 15, 2017.

1. good husband

good husband Visitor

Whatever you call it, eating creampie is yummy.

2. Kerri

Kerri Members

I figure the demographic questions are obvious, married woman blah blah blah.

I've had guys go down on me after they've cum in me but it's never been expressed as clean up. I don't know if that was their motivation or not - no one has ever told me they want to do that specifically. Myself I have no real feelings toward it. I wouldn't say no but it doesn't do anything special for me either

3. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

So you don't mind "cleaning up" with your mouth, your cum?

I've never been with a guy who wanted to do this lol :blush5:

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. good husband

good husband Visitor

Not at all. It is so freaking hot...

5. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

Q1: Are you female or male? F

Q2: Are you married, single or divorced? S

Q4: If you are female, have you ever cleaned up another woman's creampie after she has had sex with a man? NO

Q6: If you are female, does your husband or boyfriend clean up your creampie after sex? YES

Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man's creampie? NO

Q9: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up his own creampie inside you after sex? NO

Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex? NO

Northside likes this.
  6. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

You are just giving this guy whack off foder ;)

7. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

I bet he's thinking about PMing you at this stage. Getting replies to whatever crap he writes one handed ;)

8. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

That's what this thread is all about.

9. Lawrence of Arabia

Lawrence of Arabia Members

I might lick after myself, but not after another guy. That's just gross.

1 person likes this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lawrence of a Labia would be a funnier username

2 people like this.
  11. Lawrence of Arabia

Lawrence of Arabia Members

Lol yeah wish I'd thought of that....

12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Lol He didn't send me any pm's. Maybe he really is a "good husband?"
    :)

13. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

lol
    Maybe he is ..... maybe he is. :)

14. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I'm glad you wouldn't say no.

15. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

Q1: Are you female or male?
    Male

Q2: Are you married, single or divorced?
    Long-term relationship

Q3: If you are male, do you clean up (lick up) your wife or girlfriend's creampie after sex?
    Yes

Q4: If you are female, have you ever cleaned up another woman's creampie after she has had sex with a man?
    -

Q5: If you are male, would you be willing to clean up another man's creampie in his wife or girlfriend?
    Yes

Q6: If you are female, does your husband or boyfriend clean up your creampie after sex?
    -

Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man's creampie?
    -

Q8: If you are a married male, would you clean up your wife's cream pie after she has had sex with another man?
    Yes

Q9: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up his own creampie inside you after sex?
    -

Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex?
    -

16. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

?Q1: Are you female or male? Female

Q2: Are you married, single or divorced? Taken, not married

Q3: If you are male, do you clean up (lick up) your wife or girlfriend's creampie after sex?

Q4: If you are female, have you ever cleaned up another woman's creampie after she has had sex with a man? yes, best of both a guy and a girl

Q5: If you are male, would you be willing to clean up another man's creampie in his wife or girlfriend?

Q6: If you are female, does your husband or boyfriend clean up your creampie after sex? No, i dont expect him too though

Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man's creampie? no

Q8: If you are a married male, would you clean up your wife's cream pie after she has had sex with another man?

Q9: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up his own creampie inside you after sex? No

Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex? No

Justinsky likes this.
  17. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Q1: Are you female or male? Male

Q2: Are you married, single or divorced? Married

Q3: If you are male, do you clean up (lick up) your wife or girlfriend's creampie after sex? Sometimes

Q4: If you are female, have you ever cleaned up another woman's creampie after she has had sex with a man? N/A

Q5: If you are male, would you be willing to clean up another man's creampie in his wife or girlfriend? No F’ing way!

Q6: If you are female, does your husband or boyfriend clean up your creampie after sex? N/A

Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man's creampie? N/A

Q8: If you are a married male, would you clean up your wife's cream pie after she has had sex with another man? No F’ing way!

Q9: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up his own creampie inside you after sex? N/A

Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex? N/A

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  18. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Q1: Are you female or male? Male

Q2: Are you married, single or divorced? Married

Q3: If you are male, do you clean up (lick up) your wife or girlfriend's creampie after sex? Yes

Q4: If you are female, have you ever cleaned up another woman's creampie after she has had sex with a man?

Q5: If you are male, would you be willing to clean up another man's creampie in his wife or girlfriend? Yea

Q6: If you are female, does your husband or boyfriend clean up your creampie after sex?

Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man'screampie?

Q8: If you are a married male, would you clean up your wife's cream pie after she has had sex with another man? Yes

Q9: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up his own creampie inside you after sex?

Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex?

Deejay88 likes this.
  19. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I am a girl and my husband loves cleaning me up after he has fucked me or after his Friends!

20. thesantos

thesantos Bi-Nudist

Lol... I do think that it's the guys job to clean up after himself.

mrmuffineater and Alice in SC like this.