crazy shit yo

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Bloody_Kisses, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

this is weird, bizzare AND mysterious....

i was chillen at my neighbors house last night, he lives in the condo right across from mine. hes probably been there for about a year, & ive been there for like 3. anyways, he starts telling me that theyre house is haunted & things are always happening in the upstairs bedroom. they said they come upstairs & the bed will magically be unmade & things move around & doors open & close & other weird shit happens.
    this freaked me the fuck out because when they told me that i remembered the people that lived there like a year before they moved in (theres been a couple people living there since then). anyways, my friend & her aunt used to live there. one night her aunts baby fell between the bed & the wall & suffocated to death. her aunt got arrested for being negligent or whatever. i told them about it & i think it scared them a bit. they have a baby too. i dunno its weird, huh?

2. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

Yeah thats pretty crazy alright.

3. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

I have lived in a few houses where stuff like that happens and it felt like they were just trying to get my attention. Where Im living now, toys will go on that the batteries have been dead in for ages and things will be moved, or lost , and someyimes I can feel someone in the room, but cant see them. theyre just lonesom.

4. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

They don't have a dog or cats perchance, do they? And how old are these condos, are they drafty, are there any unlevel flooors, any doors that either won't stay open or shut with being proped?

5. Formertechno34

Formertechno34 Member