Crazy Haha

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HappyHaHaGirl, Jan 19, 2005.

1. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Last night, I got in this big fight with my mom, so I got in my car and drove to a friend's house for a breather. While I was there, I was so full of all this pissed off energy, that I went out to my car and fucking deep-cleaned the thing. I mean I scrubbed and vaccumed and dug down in between the seats.... When I was done, it was spotless and beautiful. I was so happy. Then I went back inside and started talking to my buddy, and he started revealing to me that he had been dealing in some kind of shad business, like the mob or something, so I got freaked out and decided it was time to come home. It felt nice to be back in my super warm bed again.

Then I woke up and realized it was all a fucking dream. I feel retarded, since when I was walking down the stairs this morning I was like, "I've got to show my mom my car.. she'll shit herself!" But it was all a trick. :(

2. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

That happens to me all the time. I'll have a dream, and then when I wake up I'll think it was real and start reacting to the dream. It's weird, to say the least.

3. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

I think next time i get pissed off at somebody ill try that, my car is a little messy right now anyway. I need some motivation

4. HappyHaHaGirl

I'm actually disappointed, because my car really needs to be cleaned. :( I hate that kind of shit! But maybe it will motivate me to clean it up, since I saw how pretty it was when it was fixed up.

I should have known it was a dream when I tried to rob this convenience store because I wanted some Skwinkles. :rolleyes:

5. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

whats a skwinkles, is that a twinkie/skittles i dont know

6. HappyHaHaGirl

Well, it was something we had at the movie theatre this weekend... they're long red stringie plasticy candy things that are just covered in all this ridiculously sour stuff.... they're weird.

7. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

are they like sour heads, that may be a regional thing though

8. hiro

hiro pursue it

I hate when shit like this happens.

9. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Thats kinda freaky.

10. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

maybe it's a sign to clean your car