Crazy far-righters attack Trans people with blunt objects

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by GuerrillaLorax, Mar 11, 2019.

1. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

On the Recent Attacks on the Portland LGBTQ+ Community

But because everyone knew that these extremists weren't going to get charged with hate crimes, or even get arrested at all, as recent documents directly tying them to the police and local government has become widely known:

An Incomplete Timeline of the City of Portland’s Collusion with Far-Right Violence - It's Going Down

The community has stepped forward producing autonomous community self-defense:

This Is America #63: Like a House of Cards - It's Going Down

(Pop)ular (Mob)ilization (@PopMobPDX) on Twitter

Remarks at “Our Streets: A Community Safety Day”

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Wow

I never thought that I would see the shit that's going on, going on.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    scratcho likes this.
  3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

All over the world, since the start of time,their have been divides. In the most serious cases, countries go to war, while the least serious (and most pathetic) cases are football hooligans attacking a fellow football lover because he is wearing the wrong colored scarf.

Their are a proportion of people in this world who enjoy physical conflict and the more civilized that we become, the less their needs are met.

I often think that a large proportion of race hate, orientation hate and gender hate attacks, are simply these people fulfilling their animal needs and has nothing to do with the REAL subject matter of the divide.

Research has shown that these thugs rarely restrict their thuggery to one cause. When they get up on a Saturday morning and put their boots on, they will simply find some feeble excuse for violence.
    Assuming that their was no such thing as transgender, everyone had the same colored skin and all sports were banned, how likely is it that these vile individuals would take up knitting.
    Even if they did, within less than a week, they would be attacking someone for using the wrong colored wool.

scratcho and WritersPanic like this.
  4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Stick a 12 inch dildo in someone’s ass and nobody bats an eye. Slap someone with a blunt object and it’s a hate crime.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Antifa propaganda.

Not Latest News.

6. GuerrillaLorax

7. Depends on the circumstances. Did Bill assault Monica with a blunt object? Or was it just a Blunt?

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Did she inhale?

9. GuerrillaLorax

More far-righters violently attack trans people!

On March 31st, 2019, a northwest Arkansas neo-Confederate hate group called the Hiwaymen attacked a group of transgender activists and civilians gathering for the Trans Day of Visibility on the steps of the Arkansas State Capitol. Antifascists had gathered at the bottom of the steps to create a physical barrier and prevent Hiwaymen from advancing upwards.

They physically forced their way through a group of peacefully assembled transgender people and stood at the top of the steps with a flag that said “Team Deplorable,” as well as a small Hiwaymen poster and a poster blaming the AIDS crisis on the existence of gay and bisexual men, among other hate slogans. They physically antagonized and pushed the transgender activists until it came to blows.

There were two major struggles. The initial confrontation was broken up by a combination of antifascists and trans activists breaking up the fights and separating the groups. Trans activists holding signs formed a line in front of the Hiwaymen, who had lined up at the top of the steps. Then Hiwaymen member Jason Lambel, wearing a helmet with a broom attached to the top, rushed a young trans activist, and another conflict ensued. There were children present, and the Hiwaymen were seen throwing their walkie talkies at them, as well as assaulting unarmed trans demonstrators.

Central Arkansas Antifa, as well as Arkansas Commonwealth and other groups, attended the event specifically to provide community self-defense after members of Arkansas based neo-Nazi group Shield Wall Network, posted on social media specifically about the Trans Day of Visibility, and encourage each other to show up to the event.

- Neo-Confederates Attack Trans Day of Visibility

10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

11. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Good point.

We need to discover what turns people on to enjoying physical conflict. I refuse to label them "vile individuals"; they weren't born vile. We have control over what we enjoy, we can change it. A lot of people seem unwilling to engage with this idea but it would be useful if we all did.

Instead of prison sentences, I would like to see hate crime offenders have compulsory time with the group they hate. One on one. Made safe, obviously. They'd have to work together, or just chat, or make eye contact for a specified time. I'm thinking about how the guy changes in American History X.

12. wilsjane

Interestingly, my late father who was born in 1887 told me about his experiences in the 1914-1918 war.
    The 2 sides were so disillusioned, that rather than killing each other, hey spent time smoking and drinking tea together. Everyone had families and loved ones at home and did dot want to die hundreds of miles from home in a pointless conflict.
    Although never documented and rarely spoken about, (hardly the set for a Hollywood movie) LOL. I think that this happened a lot more than the history books would have us believe.

It is an interesting fact that during WW2, few public buildings, (such as cinemas and theaters) were bombed on either side. Their is a lot more to human nature than we often realize.

Our daughter is a London police officer and when she comes across a rowdy crowd spilling out of a nightclub, she just sits in the car, or stands on the opposite side of the road and gives them dirty looks. Occasionally, she has a word with the worst offenders, asking them if they really want a criminal record when they apply for a job.
    It works more than 90% of the time.
    Far from criticizing her approach, her bosses support her methods and frequently send her out with new recruits joining the force.

13. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Really interesting to hear.. And heartening. Maybe more films that depict these aspects of war would be a good thing. The worst part of all these things is the effort people make to dehumanize the "other side", when really empathy comes so naturally to most of us.
    Respect to your daughter, too. Not an easy job.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

^reminds me of an Israel/Palestine peace initiative I read about once where groups of Israelites and Palestinians were gathered to sit down and "break bread" together and share each other's cuisines

I really like the idea. I truly dont think you can hate an individual or a culture if you are able to sit down and enjoy their food with them.

Driftrue likes this.
  15. wilsjane

Although not everyone shares my views, I think that the internet does quite a lot to help.
    It enables everyday people in one country to communicate with their counterparts in other parts of the world and discuss the truth about conflict, wars and terrorism.
    While it does allow extremists to spread their hatred, for every person who follows them, hundreds see them for who and what they really are.

Meliai likes this.
  16. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I agree. A friend of mine was talking about his hopes for the next generation to grow up, and one of his points was that growing up with the internet means they've had online friends they play video games with since they were very young.. He thinks they won't be so likely to feel the nationalism older people do.