Craziest place you've masturbated?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by rclol1337, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Mousu

Mousu Members

Standing up, over an open fire, in the woods. The sound of my load evaporating as it hit the fire was extremely erotic to me.

Grand prix and Joshua Van like this.
  2. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

under my desk when i was still in highschool

3. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

Did you cum?

4. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

yes

5. NocturnalRemission

NocturnalRemission Members

I've masturbated at pretty much every job I've had, not really so much being horny, but being bored ND just to say I did...

Joshua Van likes this.
  6. KW67

KW67 Members

- on top of an old steam boiler during a night shift of an old job
    - in a Foxhole at Camp Lejeune during a war games exercise at night
    - while mowing my lawn on the riding mower

PrettyToni likes this.
  7. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

On an airplane
    In the car while driving
    The beach at night

8. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Here’s something I did once long ago that I wouldn’t recommend to anybody. I was hiking in the hills of the East Bay area of California. I found a comfortable and secluded clearing on the side of a hill and had at it there. It was a lovely experience, climaxing there with a view of the entire Sam Francisco Bay below me. But what I hadn’t taken into account was that in bushwhacking my way over that hillside, I had exposed my hands to poison oak. And my hands transferred it to — you guessed it. Two days later, my poor little soldier itched more powerfully than it is possible to imagine. It was agony. For days and days.

9. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

YIKES!

10. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

At least you got to rub your dick some more, only this time with calamine lotion!

11. PrettyToni

PrettyToni Estrogen Addict

I don’t think it’s all that crazy but the only time I’ve ever masturbated outdoors was very early in the morning at my gf at the time’s picnic table. I was so wound up lol. It just went flying into the dirt underneath.

Alonso376 likes this.
  12. CalebDume

CalebDume Members

While driving (during a solo, multi-state road trip). Kinda dangerous and lost some intensity because I had to pay attention to driving. Not something I did again (or have any plans of doing again).

PrettyToni likes this.
  13. PrettyToni

That’s why you should have a friend ride with you and help you out lol

14. CalebDume

CalebDume Members

That wasn't an option and I would have very much preferred that. And would that be masturbation?

PrettyToni likes this.
  15. PrettyToni

Perhaps not for you but it would be safer and more fun. Safety first!

CalebDume likes this.
  16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Parked up in car many times, laying next to sleeping mate while sharing hotel room many times, beach, hospital bed, train, hotel windows, list goes on. Lol. I think everyone has done it.

17. Barefoot Scout

Barefoot Scout Members

I've masturbated in school during class several times. I had to be a bit sneaky to not get caught, but when you're really horny, sitting down and wearing tracksuit pants, it proved quite easy to just slide my erect penis between my thighs and apply some pressure by squeezing it until I came! No hand contact was necessary for me to orgasm, though sometimes I did put my left hand in my pocket and pretended I was merely scratching myself.

Joshua Van likes this.
  18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I can remember a day while at the beach with my first wife, we we're about 28 yrs. old. We we're stay on the fourth floor of this hotel with swimming pool directly below up. She ran out to grab some lunch items to store in the fridge for lunches so I was hanging out on the balcony looking down at the pool. Saw some nice gals sunning, the pool area was packed as I drop my suit and started stroking myself. Well, it wasn't long before I was ready to blow so I stuck my cock through the railing and shot out 6 or 7 nice big ropes down on the sunbathers. Bet they thought it was starting to rain...lol

Gr8balls and Joshua Van like this.
  19. On the ferry siting in my seat, at work at my desk, walking to work in the city. Each of the times, I was not wearing any underwear. When sitting all I have to do is move my legs back and forth to stimulate it, and maybe play some pocket pool. Also with 501's I could put my fingers in the holes and feel my dick. When walking to work, I was just playing pocket pool and adjusting myself and it totally went off in my pants.

Joshua Van likes this.
  20. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Probably on a plane was my craziest lol

21. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I've done that before. Used to travel for work and would catch the red eye flight. Having the whole row to myself I'd ask the stewardess for a blanket and jack my self off under it and then fall asleep. More than once I deplaned with cream in my pants.