Craziest or funniest place you've had sex

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Oldman46, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Oldman46

Oldman46 Members

Ok , I haven't saw any posts on this , so question is where is the craziest or funniest place you've had sex ? I have a couple that stand out in my mind . One time my girl came to my work to see me and I ended up fucking her in the ass on my bosses desk while he was out to lunch , was pretty naughty and intense

MoNiCalife likes this.
  2. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

Airplane bathroom

MoNiCalife likes this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Cemetery. Our rental house was so close to the old cemetery that I could reach out a window and touch a gravestone. We were newlyweds and had sex all over the place, including once on an air mattress by the graves.

4. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The beach, a park, my deck, an office, and the wildest place was in a restaurant dining room. (It was at night and closed but all the tables were set up for next service...wild!). It remains one of my favorite restaurants too!

5. JetDriver

JetDriver Members

In gf's bedroom during day with her parents in next room, her backyard with her leaning up against shed, in front of open window of b&b...

bigredinmass likes this.
  6. Slimdr

Slimdr Banned

Side of a mountain in a national park

7. Slimdr

Slimdr Banned

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

In the bed of a pickup truck, in a city park, by a lake, near a manufacturing plant, with a very loud paging system. Scared the sheet out of us several times until we figured out what it was, that we had a license, and were out of view. Then we said to hell with it and headed for the beach.

In a lake, at a state park, hanging onto an air mattress facing each other, with the kids playing on another mattress within reach, and conversing with my sibling on a third mattress nearby. We had to keep rhythm with the waves to prevent us from being discovered. We also had to position our faces away from Sis while we each orgasmed.

In a pop up, in the campground, while the kids slept at the other end, and the neighbor camper (who was there without her spouse) scratching the canvas to see if I was awake. We laid perfectly quiet, still joined, until she retreated to her own campsite. We both knew what she wanted but a tryst never materialized. Probably because we were to busy with each other nearly every night.

After climbing a small mountain, in the Arizona desert, on a blanket, under a sharp sun, with no sun screen. It doesn't take long to burn at high altitude with no humidity. I couldn't sit for a week, she had multiple Epsom salt baths over the next few days.

And many other places of an unusual nature. Sex is wonderful in the great outdoors.

bigredinmass likes this.
  9. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

in the big baptismal pool at the church 3 blocks from my previous house, with the preacher's daughter... actually.. everywhere in that church at one point or another.

10. bob44044

bob44044 Member

On a golf Green, my office, pool, a park, beach and a car.

Deejay88 likes this.
  11. MoNiCalife

MoNiCalife Visitor

In the forest

12. diesel#

diesel# Members

Craziest, was either Walmart changing room or in the river on top of a log. The sand sucked.

Best was the river agin minus the sand or in the cab of my old truck on top of a mountain.

Oldman46, Ladylays and Deejay88 like this.
  13. Ladylays

Ladylays Members

In the family washroom at Wal-Mart on black Friday .

Oldman46 and Deejay88 like this.
  14. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

In the haunted house at a fair ground at a seaside

15. Ladylays

Ladylays Members

Gald to know that I am.on the only one that has done it at Wal-Mart .

Oldman46, diesel# and Straight Up like this.
  16. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

On the bridge of the Coast Guard Cutter Dallas! Also on the Cape May/ Lewis Ferry !

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

In the dark room of my wife's university while she was in grad school, the bed of my pick up, the balcony of a hotel in Myrtle Beach and a porta jon at Charlotte Motor Speedway

Alice in SC and Oldman46 like this.
  18. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Was it because you were horny at the time? Do you think anyone overheard you doing it?

19. Ladylays

Ladylays Members

Yes and I highly doubt that they heard us

20. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Was the sex with your boyfriend or husband? Whose idea was it to do it there at Wal-Mart?