Craziest/most unusual thing you´ve done on MDMA?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by AmniaAstronomica, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Fucked my ex gf first time on mdma. Fucked her literally 3 hours.

2. PinkBunny95

PinkBunny95 Newbie

Rubbing my hair for 5 hours straight

3. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Another time more recently with my wife present. My friend dished out lines of MDMA. I was so flicking horny after first one. Could not keep my eyes of his missus sat on kitchen counter, with a veiw between her legs at her half see through pink panties. Tapping my wifes arm for her to look but I could tell she was more interested in my friend. It was pretty insane. My friend went to bathroom and my wife followed saying she was going to other bathroom upstairs. I looked at his missus who was smiling at me. I said something like 'You think they're gone a while?' She said probably. I said I'm fucking so horny after that line. She said come on well have another. She got down from counter and put to lines out. She bent down to sniff hers and I pushed myself up against her arse. She turned and handed me the straw. I bent down to sniff. When I turned around we just started kissing. She unfit my belt and I undid my jeans buttons and pulled out my hard cock. Same time I was pulling her knickers down. She was soaking. I turned her round and literally fucked her really fast. Both telling each other to be quiet. I remember thinking I need to cum quick before they get back but it went on and on and on. Got to the point I really didn't care if they walked in or not. After a while I said I can't cum and pulled put. I walked to bathroom and door was locked. I called and door opened with my wife fully dresses and him in there looking sheepish. Soon as they left I fucked my wife fir hours

4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members